Fox lies, AGAIN!

Fox & Friends Helps Prove White House’s Case

Fox & Friends hosts Brian Kilmeade and Steve Doocy were gabbing away with Dana Perino about how wrong they think it is that the Obama administration is finally standing up against the numerous falsehoods and manipulations aired by Fox News. Below are quotes from Steve Doocy, a video clip and an excerpt from the Newsweek article he refers to.

DOOCY: And you know it’s funny Dana, I didn’t do a thorough search, but I did do a little Google thing. The New York Times came out against it, The Nation refers to, says there’s a word for what the President and his aids are doing and that’s “whining” and refers to the President as the “Whiner-in-Chief”, the Baltimore Sun thinks it’s stupid, and the Newsweek column said that it is essentially un-American.

Here is the truth..

The Newsweek article actually states the exact opposite – that Rupert Murdoch and Fox News are un-American. Doocy showed that he couldn’t even correctly read the title of the article, The O’Garbage Factor. Fox News isn’t just bad. It’s un-American.

NEWSWEEK: What’s most distinctive about the American press is not its freedom but its century-old tradition of independence—that it serves the public interest rather than those of parties, persuasions, or pressure groups. Media independence is a 20th-century innovation that has never fully taken root in many other countries that do have a free press. The Australian-British-continental model of politicized media that Murdoch has applied at Fox is un-American, so much so that he has little choice but go on denying what he’s doing as he does it. For Murdoch, Ailes, and company, “fair and balanced” is a necessary lie. To admit that their coverage is slanted by design would violate the American understanding of the media’s role in democracy and our idea of what constitutes fair play. But it’s a demonstrable deceit that no longer deserves equal time.

So, as you can see, Doocy complains that the criticism of Fox News is un-American while floating yet another falsehood about the Obama administration.

Fox News Boycott » Fox & Friends Helps Prove White House’s Case

Great web site...OH and before you attack me or the stie, see the video of that idiot actually saying it. Wow.

(I will say it now, that is a personal attack, please respond to the original post).

Why? It's much more fun to attack your stupid ass.

that is a personal attack, please respond to the original post.

A cop out is a personal attack when you cant dispute the truth.

Carry on.

Oh really? according to whom? you? we have been over this a million fucking times. We have told you and you still don't get it.

Maybe you frogot the orginal post?

Fox & Friends hosts Brian Kilmeade and Steve Doocy were gabbing away with Dana Perino about how wrong they think it is that the Obama administration is finally standing up against the numerous falsehoods and manipulations aired by Fox News. Below are quotes from Steve Doocy, a video clip and an excerpt from the Newsweek article he refers to.

DOOCY: And you know it’s funny Dana, I didn’t do a thorough search, but I did do a little Google thing. The New York Times came out against it, The Nation refers to, says there’s a word for what the President and his aids are doing and that’s “whining” and refers to the President as the “Whiner-in-Chief”, the Baltimore Sun thinks it’s stupid, and the Newsweek column said that it is essentially un-American.

Here is the truth..

The Newsweek article actually states the exact opposite – that Rupert Murdoch and Fox News are un-American. Doocy showed that he couldn’t even correctly read the title of the article, The O’Garbage Factor. Fox News isn’t just bad. It’s un-American.

NEWSWEEK: What’s most distinctive about the American press is not its freedom but its century-old tradition of independence—that it serves the public interest rather than those of parties, persuasions, or pressure groups. Media independence is a 20th-century innovation that has never fully taken root in many other countries that do have a free press. The Australian-British-continental model of politicized media that Murdoch has applied at Fox is un-American, so much so that he has little choice but go on denying what he’s doing as he does it. For Murdoch, Ailes, and company, “fair and balanced” is a necessary lie. To admit that their coverage is slanted by design would violate the American understanding of the media’s role in democracy and our idea of what constitutes fair play. But it’s a demonstrable deceit that no longer deserves equal time.

So, as you can see, Doocy complains that the criticism of Fox News is un-American while floating yet another falsehood about the Obama administration.

Great web site...OH and before you attack me or the stie, see the video of that idiot actually saying it. Wow.

(I will say it now, that is a personal attack, please respond to the original post).

that is a personal attack, please respond to the original post.

A cop out is a personal attack when you cant dispute the truth.

Carry on.

Oh really? according to whom? you? we have been over this a million fucking times. We have told you and you still don't get it.

Maybe you frogot the orginal post?
No, dumbfuck, i didn't.

Everytime Fox lies, supporters say they "mispoke".....that cracks me up.

What your dumbass fails to understand is that Hannity, Beck and Fox and Friends are opinion programs therefore they are not held to the same journalistic standards as a news program.

But people like you are what makes Fox News the highest rated cable news station. And I think you lie when you say you don't watch Fox.
Oh BALONEY!
Lying Sean HanNITWITy, and America's Hemorrhoid Stuttering LimpBoy The Racist, etc., claim they are reporting the "truth" that the honest media won't. LimpBoy even calls himself, "America's Anchorman."

They ONLY claim to be giving "opinions" to avoid Libel suits when they spew their premeditated lies. You can always tell when they are about to lie, they use disclaimer words like, "I believe" or "it's my opinion" or "I think."

Rush has nothing to do with Fox news. His talk show isn't a "news" show no more than Oprah's TV talk show is news. Once again you've proven the left can't tell the difference between "opinion" and " news" .

I'm still waiting for an answer here

Here is the truth..

while his other quotes were true it seems you are correct, Doocy misquoted Newsweek. Do you have a link to the entire article? (just to verify that they indeed said that no where in the article)

Is a misquote an intentional lie designed to attack barack obama? I guess you think so. How about the others posting, is that an intentional move by Doocy to float "yet another falsehood about the Obama administration"?

Obama's doing this to himself.... he's been president for nearly a year and he is still blaming Bush and Fox for all his problems. He needs to strap on a set and grow up.

Well, next they'll be posting fake documents in an attempt to smear a sitting president!

Oh, that's already been done.

Forum List

Back