Fox lied

Damn, I hate it when mainstream media edits shit. Doesn't your senile ass have a hip to break? STFU

What? No way! Next thing you'll tell me is that MSNBC edited the Zimmerman audio tape!

Oh wait, they did.

No need to defend the facts, union bosses were pissed, sent out the morons to stir things up and do a little intimidation work, unfortunately for both sides morons they were. Funny how the other networks missed the action.

Young man picks fight with old dude. Old dude beats young man like a mule. Young man cries to Fox News about getting beat down.

If you don't find that a little bit funny, I can't do anything for you.

Young man picks fight with old dude. Old dude beats young man like a mule. Young man cries to Fox News about getting beat down.

And then challenged him to a fight? LOL

And then challenged him to a fight? LOL

Nothing says "I lost the fight" quite like the guy who challenges the other guy to a "fair fight".

OMG ,Say it isn't so Fox News lied.

Pull your head out of you know what. Fox stated that's it's edited....unless you're saying that fox lied and it wasn't edited, then I will owe you a humble apology. :D

Both of the videos are right there for you to watch and yet you tell others they're wrong?

Fox lies about everything. Period.

You're the one who needs to go hunting for your head.

If the young guy had popped the old guy one, the left would be screaming how the young guy was picking on grandpa.

OMG ,Say it isn't so Fox News lied.

Pull your head out of you know what. Fox stated that's it's edited....unless you're saying that fox lied and it wasn't edited, then I will owe you a humble apology. :D

Both of the videos are right there for you to watch and yet you tell others they're wrong?

Fox lies about everything. Period.

You're the one who needs to go hunting for your head.

Luddlie....you're such a tool....you had your ass handed to you with your thread, and this is all you got left????? :lol:

Forum List

Back