Fox: Joe the Plumber to Stump for McCain

Didn't he say he was tired of being in the media spotlight?

I wonder if they're paying him more than Palin's makeup artist.

I don't know what this guy's deal is.

But I also heard that they were having a rally in Fayetteville, NC.

8 days away from the election and he's got Joe the (not a) Plumber stumping and he's playing defense next door to Fort Bragg ...

You mean the guy whose name is not Joe who is not a plumber, and who basically lied about everything?

Sounds like the perfect Republican.

Last edited:
I don't know what this guy's deal is.

But I also heard that they were having a rally in Fayetteville, NC.

8 days away from the election and he's got Joe the (not a) Plumber stumping and he's playing defense next door to Fort Bragg ...

North Carolina, is a toss up. There is no trend showing on RCP and neither candidate has over 50%. What I think is telling that huge numbers of Democrats are voting early there and I believe they are out numbering Republicans. However, the fact that John McCain is having to play defense in a Red state is telling.

North Carolina, is a toss up. There is no trend showing on RCP and neither candidate has over 50%. What I think is telling that huge numbers of Democrats are voting early there and I believe they are out numbering Republicans. However, the fact that John McCain is having to play defense in a Red state is telling.

It's not just that it's a red state, it where he is in the state.

Fayetteville, NC is pretty much Military Town, USA ...

In North Carolina if you mark the spot on the ballot that says you want to vote all dem or repub, it does not record a vote for president. Nice touch.

Obama is leading by double digits in all of the states Gore won in 2000. All he needs to do is win Virginia and it's over. John McCain isn't paying enough attention to Virginia.

Obama is leading by double digits in all of the states Gore won in 2000. All he needs to do is win Virginia and it's over. John McCain isn't paying enough attention to Virginia.

Obama is coming here tomorrow night, but it is going to be butt cold, so I doubt the turnout will be big.

You mean the guy whose name is not Joe who is not a plumber, and who basically lied about everything?

Sounds like the perfect Republican.

No, he means the kind of guy who Obama must have to win. It's amazing to me that you Libs want to beat up on this guy. Pathetic.

Obama is coming here tomorrow night, but it is going to be butt cold, so I doubt the turnout will be big.

Are you kidding me? 20,000 people turned out to hear him speak in the pouring rain earlier this year.

If Virginia does turn out to see him in the cold, that'll be a telling sign.

Forum List

Back