Fox Isn't Paying Attention To Its Own Lies

no , they are saying that MORE is needed , success in freeing up the dam is one thing but defeating isis is their concern . Success at the dam and there where boots on the ground , probably Kurds .

So were you lying when you alleged that they called those tactical strikes "pinpricks?

RWs seem to believe that ISIS/ISIL is some enormous entity instead of the 30K starving misfits that they are.

I'm not saying they should not be wiped out. I'm saying they want a full out, profitable war with lots of dead Americans.

And then they would lie about it and blame Obama.

well , when a war time president sends ground troops into battle then every dead American soldier will be his responsibility !!

links to what , I have no links but bombing the cities makes sense to many people . Its just common sense that you go after the enemy where he is like was done in Dresden , Nagasaki , Hiroshima Luddley .

well , when a war time president sends ground troops into battle then every dead American soldier will be his responsibility !!

That's not what you say about W.

What EXACTLY do the Repubs want to do? What EXACTLY have they said they want to do?

links to what , I have no links but bombing the cities makes sense to many people . Its just common sense that you go after the enemy where he is like was done in Dresden , Nagasaki , Hiroshima Luddley .

Uh, no.

That was WWII.

We're not talking about WWII.

Stay on topic.

What EXACTLY have the pubs said they want to do?

oh , so you think like ' john ketchup Kerry ' that this is the 21st century . Tell that to 7th century isis Luddley .

Last edited:
I don't know , think they just got back from vacation , I haven't heard much but I think they would follow Gen. Jack Keane , Ralph Peters and MY advice Luddley .

peter king , repub on telly now . He says he wants isis destroyed . He doesn't want to wait for arabs to be trained for fighting . He sounds like he wants some American troops on the ground . He wants isis destroyed , killed .

peter king , repub on telly now . He says he wants isis destroyed . He doesn't want to wait for arabs to be trained for fighting . He sounds like he wants some American troops on the ground . He wants isis destroyed , killed .

Oh wow.

Now THERE's a plan, all righty.

FACT is, they want an all out war because it profits them. That's what they've been saying.

And of course, you RW hacks would think that's just nifty because it worked so well when W did it.

10685544_701462353280155_5375417519109702205_n.jpg

I would faint if the left EVER posted on the crap that goes on at PMSnbc

but noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, they are brainwashed and everything is Fox fox fox fox fox fox fox

Are you really comparing the bombing runs of WW2 to the current situation in Iraq and Syria. Of course. Why wouldn't we obliterate cities to kill a small terrorist organization? Fuck it! Let's launch a full-scale invasion, We'll label it Derp-Day.

aww 30,000 enemies said to be in the cities , sure !! Bombing of Dresden wasn't an invasion , it was bombing to destroy and Dresden burned . Easier to visualize is one bomb on Nagasaki .

Are you really comparing the bombing runs of WW2 to the current situation in Iraq and Syria. Of course. Why wouldn't we obliterate cities to kill a small terrorist organization? Fuck it! Let's launch a full-scale invasion, We'll label it Derp-Day.

Well yabut, there are 30K of them.

That's easily enough to start WWIII.

Just ask the RWs.

Seriously, that kind of war is a thing of the past. WE don't need the military we currently have. RWs hate that Obama has used drones but that's exactly what is called for now.

ww3 has started and been going on fer awhile now Luddley . Watch and see !!

“On the September 15 edition of America's Newsroom, Fox News contributor Pete Hegseth pushed for American ground troops to be sent to the Middle East to combat Islamic State forces there.”

ISIS has clearly succeeded in frightening conservatives into advocating doing something stupid.

Forum List

Back