Fox is Reporting

right on, time to show up at the door step and remind these Freddy free loaders (bankers and wall street) who's money they are "investing". A good wake up call if you ask me.

oh, if you read closely, you will see I made no reference to violence. If they stay on a public street, even if it is down the street, I say right on.

IF you want to call what they've been doing as *cough* "investing" :doubt: . Investing in 'what' is the question. They put together "deals" that they themselves referred to as "shitty deals".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLx2Xc1EXLg]Sen. Levin Grills Goldman Sachs Exec On "Shitty Deal" E-mail - YouTube[/ame]​

CG has no qualms w/ what they were doing apparently :rolleyes:
Like you not having a problem with the law clinton signed mandating bad loans which caused the housing market collapse.

The CRA did not cause the "collapse". Derivative trading is what caused it.

2 million so far estimated as the clean up costs, now you know the shitters ain't gonna pay that two million..

Pam Martens worked on Wall Street for 21 years. She spent the last decade of her career advocating against Wall Street’s private justice system, which keeps its crimes shielded from public courtrooms. She has been writing on public interest issues for CounterPunch since retiring in 2006. She has no security position, long or short, in any company mentioned in this article. She can be reached at [email protected]

Thought that was interesting at the end of the article. Seems that sometimes people develop a "conscience".

that the horde of street shitters are now storming private homes. This is going to go downhill fast. and the demonRats have aligned themselves with the street shitters.. go demonRats

Too bad George W. Bush isn't still president, huh? He could send tanks in there just like the Chinese did during the Tianamen Square democracy protests.

^Fighting tardisan douchery with tardisan douchery.

Well done kemosabe, well done. :lol:

that the horde of street shitters are now storming private homes. This is going to go downhill fast. and the demonRats have aligned themselves with the street shitters.. go demonRats

Too bad George W. Bush isn't still president, huh? He could send tanks in there just like the Chinese did during the Tianamen Square democracy protests.

This crowd? We could send a battalion of chicks driving Smart Cars.. that's would break them up.

I don't see any info on where demonstrators are storming private homes.

I see info where they are demonstrating in affluent areas now. But that's not the same thing.

I still think they are retarded, but no need to lie about them. They do enough stupid stuff on their own without resorting to making stuff up.

Got the address or name of a property owner who has had their private home "stormed"?

NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -- Occupy Wall Street is on the move ... uptown.

Why uptown? Because that's where the rich folks live!

Community groups and progressive organizations that have been working with the broader Occupy Wall Street movement marched on Tuesday to the homes of JP Morgan Chase (JPM, Fortune 500) CEO Jamie Dimon, billionaire David Koch, hedge fund honcho John Paulson, Howard Milstein, and News Corp (NWSA, Fortune 500) CEO Rupert Murdoch.

Just one?

Planned brite boi, planned.

{A group calling itself 99 New York is going to stage a march today in support of Occupy Wall Street. It includes UnitedNY, Strong Economy for All Coaltition, NY Communities for Change, the Working Families Party and a bunch of other community organizations. They plan to march to the homes of several }

OWS Is Coming Home to Roost | MyFDL

Got the address or name of a property owner who has had their private home "stormed"?

Just one?

Hazzard a guess. Who lives in that area? One of the Koch Brothers, the CEO of JP Morgan Chase, and Rupert Murdoch. Hmmm. Let's wait and see what happens.

Ok....but remember. The key word is "stormed".

Storm....a violent military assault on a fortified place, strong position, or the like.

Storm | Define Storm at Dictionary.com

Predators w/ stink seeking missles.

I stopped reading after the words "FOX Is Reporting" Zzzzzz.....!
The only ones who will report it fairly.
They are using BIG BUCKS to do what they are doing and the list goes on while complaing about BIG BUCKS ... stupid.
If I didnt have to work I would start a commune and become rich off the stupid!!

IF you want to call what they've been doing as *cough* "investing" :doubt: . Investing in 'what' is the question. They put together "deals" that they themselves referred to as "shitty deals".

CG has no qualms w/ what they were doing apparently :rolleyes:
Like you not having a problem with the law clinton signed mandating bad loans which caused the housing market collapse.

The CRA did not cause the "collapse". Derivative trading is what caused it.

I believe it to be the major facet to the event.

Repackaging old debt with new debt, restructuring the new debt/old debt with fanny/freddy's approval allowed America to put off payment of the older debts by paying old debts off with new debts.

:rofl:

Ponzi what????

Remember when your team was throwing bricks threw windows and cutting off peoples gas?

nope, liar...

Hmmmm.....selective memory loss?

Windows were shattered at four Democratic offices in New York, Arizona and Kansas and at least 10 members of Congress had reported some sort of threats, leaders said.

In Virginia someone cut a propane line leading to a grill at the Charlottesville home of Democrat congressman Tom Perriello's brother after the address was posted online by activists angry about the healthcare overhaul. Perriello said a threatening letter was sent to his brother's house. The FBI and local authorities were investigating.

Activists in the conservative Tea Party movement had posted the brother's address online thinking it was the congressman's home. The post urged opponents to drop by and "express their thanks" for the Democrat's vote in favour of healthcare reform.

Nigel Coleman, the chairman of the Danville Tea Party, said he reposted the comment that originated on another conservative blog, including the address, on his Facebook page on Monday. The posts were taken down after the mistake was discovered.

Democrats pelted with bricks and death threats for Obama healthcare reforms | World news | guardian.co.uk

Forum List

Back