FOX is now saying "Not so Fast" on Ohio.

Krauthammer is on now...."Obama won but he has no mandate." "The GOP isn't going to budge."

the house is still rep.

for those historically challenged the house was democrat for 47 straight years, from 1947 till 1994...there were several republican Presidents interspersed in that time span .....guess what? they had to deal with them and the gop didn't have the senate but 18 of those years either and at the same time they had the WH ( OR a supra majority either)....see my point?

No because times are different. There were men and women of good faith at the time and there was room for compromise. The GOP has gotten more radicalized

It's time for the GOP to work with the President who has won twice now.

Krauthammer is on now...."Obama won but he has no mandate." "The GOP isn't going to budge."

the house is still rep.

for those historically challenged the house was democrat for 47 straight years, from 1947 till 1994...there were several republican Presidents interspersed in that time span .....guess what? they had to deal with them and the gop didn't have the senate but 18 of those years either and at the same time they had the WH ( OR a supra majority either)....see my point?

i don't remember members of the house or senate in those years acting like 4 year olds.

see my point?

Karl Rove's reaction..

sweet, sweet tears...

dd1.gif

Let's wait till the votes are counted before making anything official since these races are so close. If you guys are so confident in Obama's victories, waiting a few hours or days wont change anything, will it?

You know what, Karl Rove, people want to go to bed!!

What a dick!!

The election is over for all of 15 minutes and this asshole penis head is already diving us!!

I highly doubt Karl Rove is keeping you from going to sleep.

the house is still rep.

i don't remember members of the house or senate in those years acting like 4 year olds.

see my point?

They worked together in Clinton's last what, 6 years.....see my point?

Let's wait till the votes are counted before making anything official since these races are so close. If you guys are so confident in Obama's victories, waiting a few hours or days wont change anything, will it?

Romney is going to end up losing FL, VA, NV and CO. We can wait for ohio.

the house is still rep.

No because times are different. There were men and women of good faith at the time and there was room for compromise. The GOP has gotten more radicalized

It's time for the GOP to work with the President who has won twice now.

It's never been my way or the highway, Lyndon Johnson took time to build bi partisanship and he didn't need them, he had the house and 64 senators....

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Romney is going to end up losing FL, VA, NV and CO. We can wait for ohio.

He's lost Virginia and co. Already .......

the house is still rep.

see my point?

They worked together in Clinton's last what, 6 years.....see my point?

no, you've lost me :lol:

the house is still rep.
i don't remember members of the house or senate in those years acting like 4 year olds. see my point?
You remember how it was in 1947 eh? :lol:

Forum List

Back