Fox host slips-up, tells truth

Even one of their zany viewers called-in and told her she was a hack

Fox News host tells listeners to punch Obama voters ?in the face? | The Raw Story
After a commercial break, a caller from South Carolina told Tantaros that he hated Obama, but worried that telling people to punch Obama voters in the face was sending the wrong message.

no wonder Extreme Righties tune-in to fox.

Oh brother! LOL! As a conservative I hope everybody clicks on your link and has a good laugh about what outrages Media Matters. Now I want everybody to decide if they would rather be punched in the face or...[ame=http://youtu.be/AnLra64GX-Q]"CUT Obamas Balls off?" Nas Reacts to Jesse Jackson - YouTube[/ame]

Even one of their zany viewers called-in and told her she was a hack

Fox News host tells listeners to punch Obama voters ?in the face? | The Raw Story
After a commercial break, a caller from South Carolina told Tantaros that he hated Obama, but worried that telling people to punch Obama voters in the face was sending the wrong message.

no wonder Extreme Righties tune-in to fox.

Oh brother! LOL! As a conservative I hope everybody clicks on your link and has a good laugh about what outrages Media Matters. Now I want everybody to decide if they would rather be punched in the face or...[ame=http://youtu.be/AnLra64GX-Q]"CUT Obamas Balls off?" Nas Reacts to Jesse Jackson - YouTube[/ame]

Just because Libs do it all the time doesn't make it okay. She was dumb to say it. She obviously was caught up in the moment and said it in jest, but oh well. She is really hot and smart so I forgive her.

Last edited:
Caught in the moment? She was asked later if she really meant it, and chose to double down on the statement.

“To be clear, I didn’t say punch Obama in the face. You’re going to get me arrested with this type of government. But if someone voted for him. If anyone that you know who voted for President Obama, smack them down.”

Some conservatives do seem oddly proud of the fact that they can be swayed solely by a pretty face. Liberals, being rational instead of emotional, don't think with their genitals, hence why the pretty airheads are all on the conservative side.

Caught in the moment? She was asked later if she really meant it, and chose to double down on the statement.

“To be clear, I didn’t say punch Obama in the face. You’re going to get me arrested with this type of government. But if someone voted for him. If anyone that you know who voted for President Obama, smack them down.”

Some conservatives do seem oddly proud of the fact that they can be swayed solely by a pretty face. Liberals, being rational instead of emotional, don't think with their genitals, hence why the pretty airheads are all on the conservative side.

Sorry libs but just because you are hideously ugly doesn't make you intelligent.

Thanks D.C., strangely enough, when I nagivated to the RAW Story from Addicting Info, no pop up.

I think she was being facetious, but that said, no one should advocate assaulting anyone...ever, even in jest. This was wrong.

you're prolly right. The pop-up is only activated when going from one page to the other.

As to the story, yeah, tv is all about ratings BUT this woman, as you said, went too far (inciting violence)

Last edited:

Let's be fair. It's hasn't been proven that liberals have genitalia.

They are known for having "the blonde brigade". I also noticed, back in 2012 that a couple conservatives told me they would vote Palin's ticket simply because they found her attractive/liked her rack.

Last edited:
:blahblah:Hilarious...here we have a poster who says the IRS scandal is nothing to worry about, but takes the time to post up a thread about a radio commentator getting angry because a colleague was investigated by the government and even his PARENTS phone records were tapped...but that isn't important - what is important is this Fox person said something in aggravation.

They are known for having "the blonde brigade". I also noticed, back in 2012 that a couple conservatives told me they would vote Palin's ticket because she was attractive to them.

Why is being attractive less impressive than being able to read well from a teleprompter even when everything being said is complete garbage? You can choose whoever you want for whatever reason you want. Don't judge me on it and I won't judge you on it.

They are known for having "the blonde brigade". I also noticed, back in 2012 that a couple conservatives told me they would vote Palin's ticket simply because they found her attractive/liked her rack.

They are known for having "the big butt brigade". I noticed, back in 2012 that a couple of liberals told me they would vote Obama simply because they found him attractive/ and he's black.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back