Fox host 'most sustained assault on press freedom in US history'

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
“I believe that President Trump is engaged in the most direct sustained assault on freedom of the press in our history,” Wallace said to applause at the Newseum, a media museum in Washington, on Wednesday night.

“He has done everything he can to undercut the media, to try and delegitimise us, and I think his purpose is clear: to raise doubts when we report critically about him and his administration that we can be trusted. Back in 2017, he tweeted something that said far more about him than it did about us: ‘The fake news media is not my enemy. It is the enemy of the American people.’”

You have deligitimized yourselves, Wallace. It's likely you'll be following Shep out the door.

Fox host lambasts Trump over 'most sustained assault on press freedom in US history'

“I believe that President Trump is engaged in the most direct sustained assault on freedom of the press in our history,” Wallace said to applause at the Newseum, a media museum in Washington, on Wednesday night.

“He has done everything he can to undercut the media, to try and delegitimise us, and I think his purpose is clear: to raise doubts when we report critically about him and his administration that we can be trusted. Back in 2017, he tweeted something that said far more about him than it did about us: ‘The fake news media is not my enemy. It is the enemy of the American people.’”

You have deligitimized yourselves, Wallace. It's likely you'll be following Shep out the door.

Fox host lambasts Trump over 'most sustained assault on press freedom in US history'
Chuck Wallace is one smart man.

What trump says about the media is correct.
Of course the media will blast him for saying it. Trump is talking about them. DUH lol

Watching him bring up everything but the facts to make excuses the other day during the hearing was ludicrous. He knew they lost this one (the left) and he was a mess. His dad was bad, but Chris is an absolute zealot.

This clown clearly hasn’t a clue about how Lincoln treated the press during his tyrannical war on America.

Chris Wallace is a left-wing media hack living off his father's name.

Trump is likely the most big-government, anti-freedom President we've seen in decades.

It baffles me why the so-called conservative base loves him for it. It really does.

All one can logically conclude is that true conservatism is effectively dead in America. The classical liberals are really its only remaining representatives. And an increasing number of them are becoming expats.

Last edited:
Wallace would be naked and tortured in a dungeon if there was actually a threat to the press. Seems with 3 years of constant negative media bias against Trump, the press obviously has the right to say whatever the hell it wants.
Trump is a shitty dictator.

Wallace would be naked and tortured in a dungeon if there was actually a threat to the press. Seems with 3 years of constant negative media bias against Trump, the press obviously has the right to say whatever the hell it wants.
Trump is a shitty dictator.

If he were, most Democrats would be naked and tortured in a dungeon. :auiqs.jpg:

silencing him?

proving his point?

silencing him?

proving his point?

He's not silenced, nor should he be.

Wallace is a Never-Trumper hack that has no business being on Fox or ANY other news channel. He's biased beyond belief.

Chuck Wallace is one smart man.
Chuck Wallace might be but Chris Wallace is a two faced huckster just like his Dad.

I will never defend a politician no matter if I agree with them or not. It's a wierd thing to put your faith in a leader. I cannot relate to those who do.

Forum List

Back