Fox hires former White House communications director

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Former White House communications director Hope Hicks has been hired as the new chief communications officer at the “New Fox” starting in January.

Fox Hires Former White House Communications Director

It seems really odd how these msm media types are hiring some former political fks.

Obama and Netflix, this one, and whats her name went to netflix too
I believe sorry can't think of her name seems something real odd is going on with this.

Maybe these losers are dreaming up ways to use more pysch warfare on the population like how can we dumb them down even more while they watch this show or that show.

That's a little past the average mush for brains to realize how that all works but it does and it's easy..

Weak minds never see it. perfect example. take your average sitcom which I don't ever watch but they constantly make the female of the house look like she wears the pants in the family, while the male is like a pussy push over , stays at home basically takes on the female roll.............

The indoctrinated fks see this as " oh cool" he's playing mommy awwwww nuttin wrong with that. LMFAO if you only knew how brainwashed you idiots are.

Last edited:
Former White House communications director Hope Hicks has been hired as the new chief communications officer at the “New Fox” starting in January.

Fox Hires Former White House Communications Director

It seems really odd how these msm media types are hiring some former political fks.

Obama and Netflix, this one, and whats her name went to netflix too
I believe sorry can't think of her name seems something real odd is going on with this.

Maybe these losers are dreaming up ways to use more pysch warfare on the population like how can we dumb them down even more while they watch this show or that show.

That's a little past the average mush for brains to realize how that all works but it does and it's easy..

Weak minds never see it. perfect example. take your average sitcom which I don't ever watch but they constantly make the female of the house look like she wears the pants in the family, while the male is like a pussy push over , stays at home basically takes on the female roll.............

The indoctrinated fks see this as " oh cool" he's playing mommy awwwww nuttin wrong with that. LMFAO if you only knew how brainwashed you idiots are.
I think it's just the obvious: politics and media are one in the same now. Have been for a time, but the gap has completely closed. Trump being elected sealed the deal.

I think it's just the obvious: politics and media are one in the same now. Have been for a time, but the gap has completely closed. Trump being elected sealed the deal.

Trump was the CEO of a large, multinational corporation before he was a TV star. Libs love to avoid that fact.

Who did George Stuffinenvelopes work for before his current TV gigs? And Chuck you Todd? And lots of others too.

And they all try to pass themselves off as UNBIASED. NBC/MSNBC, CBS, ABC, PBS, CNN, etc all FAR LEFT BIASED then lie about it by trying to pass off their concocted stories as "news".

Forum List

Back