Fox has Jones ahead by 10 pts over Pedo Roy

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2016
New Orleans
You just can't make this up:

Fox News Poll: Enthused Democrats give Jones lead over Moore in Alabama

"""""Democrat Doug Jones holds a 10-point lead over Republican Roy Moore among likely voters in deep red Alabama.

Greater party loyalty plus higher interest in the election among Democrats combined with more enthusiasm among Jones supporters gives him the advantage in the race to fill the U.S. senate seat previously held by U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions.

That’s according to a Fox News Poll of Alabama voters conducted Thursday through Sunday using traditional polling techniques, including a list-based probability sample with both landlines and cellphones.""""""

1513003455715.png

Fox ? Fox is biased and fake news, it is time people started calling it what it is. There is no reporting on politics unless it supports a particular point of view and assumption, that rules it out as a news site. People need to say that over and over again as some actually think it is news. On occasion a guest on Fox will be honest and the Fox talking head will quickly move back to the biased nonsense. Republicans are such weak thinkers, they follow like trained puppies. Later, maybe today, I am going to post a thread on the kind of thinking and reason that manages the conservative, libertarian and republican mind today. Imagine if the grand old party changes to home of pedophiles and sexual predators?

What About the 19 Women Who Accused Trump of Sexual Misconduct?

The GOP is trying to pass a super-unpopular agenda — and that's a bad sign for democracy

Later, maybe today, I am going to post a thread on the kind of thinking and reason that manages the conservative, libertarian and republican mind today. Imagine if the grand old party changes to home of pedophiles and sexual predators?

Waiting with bated breath.

I think he will win, & we will all lose, by putting an idiot in a place where he can cause problems for all Americans, if Alabama wants him they should keep him down there.

If Moore wins (most likely)....I am anxious to see the pictures of hugs and kisses between Moore and Shelby.....

.......and those cute pictures of fellow republicans congratulating Moore.....

......or those "prized" committee appointments that Moore will receive from McConnell.

I work the polls every election & I think Moore has it in the bag. Alabama is 26% blacks. Blacks are less likely to vote in midterms, heavily targeted by voter suppression schemes, purged from voter rolls & very apathetic since Obama is not on the ballot. Their numbers were down 10% in 2016 presidential election.

I work the polls every election & I think Moore has it in the bag. Alabama is 26% blacks. Blacks are less likely to vote in midterms, heavily targeted by voter suppression schemes, purged from voter rolls & very apathetic since Obama is not on the ballot. Their numbers were down 10% in 2016 presidential election.
Yeah, i think it is obvious that Moore is going to win. I get that some people are going to lie or avoid admitting that they are going to vote for Moore so that may skew the polls, we saw the same thing happen with Trump. But what is the deal with this Fox poll? Do you think it is just an anomaly or do you think there is intent to motivate Moore voters?

Yeah, i think it is obvious that Moore is going to win. I get that some people are going to lie or avoid admitting that they are going to vote for Moore so that may skew the polls, we saw the same thing happen with Trump. But what is the deal with this Fox poll? Do you think it is just an anomaly or do you think there is intent to motivate Moore voters?
Why would Fake News Fox try a stunt like that?

Forum List

Back