Fox & Friends, still selling sex for viewers.

With all the sexual assaults accusations coming out, one would think they would end the couch scene with 2 men on each side of the female in a dress that is crawling up to her crotch, every morning.

Don't they get it?

I would think the females that sit between the two men would just have a bit more self respect than to be used for sex objects.

Having a little eye candy telling you the real news

beats the hell out of a bunch of troglodytes lying

to all the suckers that gobble it up.

You want eye candy go to a strip club.

That's funny, I see you deleted your first post:dance:

They could replace her with Helen Thomas
Helen-Thomas.jpg

With all the sexual assaults accusations coming out, one would think they would end the couch scene with 2 men on each side of the female in a dress that is crawling up to her crotch, every morning.

Don't they get it?

I would think the females that sit between the two men would just have a bit more self respect than to be used for sex objects.

Having a little eye candy telling you the real news

beats the hell out of a bunch of troglodytes lying

to all the suckers that gobble it up.

You want eye candy go to a strip club.
No one wants to see you.

I watch a few minutes of "Fox and Friends" every morning because I cannot bear to watch MSNBC or CNN.

I was astonished this morning to see one of the male hosts gently pat the female host on her back as he made a point about something. It was one of those innocent things that one sometimes does when one is especially enthusiastic.

At a time in which men are having their lives destroyed by unproven accusations in social media, it seemed strange that he would take such a chance.

In fact, I would not be surprised if he was given a friendly warning after the show -- by her or by the producers.

I recently heard a discussion that a man may compliment a woman on her sweater, for example, ONLY if he says, "Is it OK to compliment you on your sweater?" If she declines to give permission, then he must instantly back off and keep his mouth shut.

I have also heard that a woman may accuse a man of sexual harassment if she hears him use the B-word while speaking with other people.

No one imagined that 2017 would turn out to be the YEAR OF THE FEMINISTS. They surely deserve to be Time magazine's people of the year.

Last edited:

Don't they get it?

How%20desperate%20are%20you-S.jpg

Forum List

Back