Fox & Friends, still selling sex for viewers.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
With all the sexual assaults accusations coming out, one would think they would end the couch scene with 2 men on each side of the female in a dress that is crawling up to her crotch, every morning.

Don't they get it?

I would think the females that sit between the two men would just have a bit more self respect than to be used for sex objects.

With all the sexual assaults accusations coming out, one would think they would end the couch scene with 2 men on each side of the female in a dress that is crawling up to her crotch, every morning.

Don't they get it?

I would think the females that sit between the two men would just have a bit more self respect than to be used for sex objects.
why are you looking at another womans snatch?

not judging, just wondering

Don't they get it?

Splitroasting is the most efficient way to broadcast the news...

Don't they get it?

That is what Fox puts them there for. They know that people looking at the women will not be paying attention enough to notice the bull shit they are being fed.

LOL What I love are the faces, somewhere deep in their unconscious the mind knows they are talking nonsense on most topics, occasionally when a interviewee or other talking head says something honest and on point they all look bewildered. Hopefully Fox BS is taught in visual journalism school, it could also me taught in law school, look this is what BS really looks like. How often does nonsense have so obvious a face.

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State." Joseph Goebbels

Don't they get it?

That is what Fox puts them there for. They know that people looking at the women will not be paying attention enough to notice the bull shit they are being fed.

So I guess the liberal formula is to have

women like joy behar and madcow who

are both ugly enough to make a freight

train take a dirt road...

The left owns fake news presented by UGLY women...

LOL What I love are the faces, somewhere deep in their unconscious the mind knows they are talking nonsense on most topics, occasionally when a interviewee or other talking head says something honest and on point they all look bewildered. Hopefully Fox BS is taught in visual journalism school, it could also me taught in law school, look this is what BS really looks like. How often does nonsense have so obvious a face.

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State." Joseph Goebbels

Give us some examples of the Fox bs..

I hope you aren't holding your breath.

Sounds just like the playbook for nbc, cbs, abc, cnn, msnbc, the newyork Times, the Washington Post, and the Democratic Party. Thank you for,sharing that with us.

Don't they get it?

You're only complaining about this because you couldn't manage to get sexually assaulted in a men's prison, for sex offenders....

That is the conservative credo: repeat a lie often enough in the hope it’s perceived to be ‘true.’

I hope you aren't holding your breath.

I know better...

That is the conservative credo: repeat a lie often enough in the hope it’s perceived to be ‘true.’

Give us an example....

You know, something like

if you like your doctor you can keep him...

Why does the left continue to attack good looking, smart, conservative women. So often it is a bunch of hags who seem jealous and indignant that a woman can display brains and beauty AND be conservative at the same time.for leftist women the outer ugly is usually reinforced by the inner ugly.

Don't they get it?

Having a little eye candy telling you the real news

beats the hell out of a bunch of troglodytes lying

to all the suckers that gobble it up.

Why does the left continue to attack good looking, smart, conservative women. So often it is a bunch of hags who seem jealous and indignant that a woman can display brains and beauty AND be conservative at the same time.for leftist women the outer ugly is usually reinforced by the inner ugly.
They are scared shitless of them. And the women are jealous as hell.

We all knew you couldn't provide one example.

Don't they get it?

Having a little eye candy telling you the real news

beats the hell out of a bunch of troglodytes lying

to all the suckers that gobble it up.

You want eye candy go to a strip club.

Forum List

Back