FOX & Friends ‘Outraged’ Over White House Invitation To MSNBC Hosts

Never heard so much butthurt crammed into one video.

Have to agree.... Why in the Hell do they want to go?

Nobody there wants to be around them in the first place.
Radical RWers just love to batch and moan about Obama...doesn't matter WHAT he does or doesn't do...they'll batch about it...period.

I choose to bitch about the important stuff... This is such petty silliness if ya axx me.

Merry Christmas / Happy Holiday Marc.

Isn't that just too bad?? They lie about President Obama and his administration every damn day and then have the nerve to bitch when members of MSNBC are invited to the White House. Why do they even care? Since when are they influential progressives???

FOX & Friends ‘Outraged’ Over White House Invitation To MSNBC Hosts (VIDEO) | Addicting Info

The trio at FOX & Friends didn’t take the news well. Steve Doocy, Brian Kilmeade and Gretchen Carlson complained and reacted like teenage girls who found out they weren’t invited to the prom.

FOX News consistently passses off lies as news. On July 17, 2012 a FOX headline read “Obama birth record ‘definitely fraudulent,’ Sheriff Joe Arpaio says.” In August, FOX accused Obama of calling Romney a felon and purposely misled their audience. It’s no wonder FOX was not on the White House Briefing guest list—but watching the hissy fit does make for some entertaining FOX drama and only enforces the fact they have little or no credibility.

Don't you have to go douche or something?

Oh, good. The story must really piss you off. You low class right wingers become extremely vulgar when that happens. That's the only way you can respond because you're too dumb to think of an intelligent response. Must suck to be you!!

One, I'm not even remotely pissed off, hell, I don't even watch Fox...

Two, I'm no right winger...

Three, I'm sorry you consider it vulgar to suggest you might want freshen up, must stink to be you...

Four, the suggestion was meant to express my contempt for the continuous whining and bitching about Fox News many of you lefties seem unwilling to end...

Five, you need not worry about my intelligence, suffice it to say I'm smarter than most...

And finally... No, it does not suck to be me. I am a very happy man with a very good life. You should be so lucky to have what I have.

Oh, good. The story must really piss you off. You low class right wingers become extremely vulgar when that happens. That's the only way you can respond because you're too dumb to think of an intelligent response. Must suck to be you!!

One, I'm not even remotely pissed off, hell, I don't even watch Fox...

Two, I'm no right winger...

Three, I'm sorry you consider it vulgar to suggest you might want freshen up, must stink to be you...

Four, the suggestion was meant to express my contempt for the continuous whining and bitching about Fox News many of you lefties seem unwilling to end...

Five, you need not worry about my intelligence, suffice it to say I'm smarter than most...

And finally... No, it does not suck to be me. I am a very happy man with a very good life. You should be so lucky to have what I have.

Damn!! What a long winded pain in the ass you are. Did you really think I would read all that?? I know it's just a bunch of crap. I hate wasting time!!

Have to agree.... Why in the Hell do they want to go?

Nobody there wants to be around them in the first place.
Radical RWers just love to batch and moan about Obama...doesn't matter WHAT he does or doesn't do...they'll batch about it...period.

I choose to bitch about the important stuff... This is such petty silliness if ya axx me.

Merry Christmas / Happy Holiday Marc.
'preciate it bro...that's good to know.

Merry Christmas to you. Many returns.

:thup:

Isn't that just too bad?? They lie about President Obama and his administration every damn day and then have the nerve to bitch when members of MSNBC are invited to the White House. Why do they even care? Since when are they influential progressives???

FOX & Friends ‘Outraged’ Over White House Invitation To MSNBC Hosts (VIDEO) | Addicting Info

The trio at FOX & Friends didn’t take the news well. Steve Doocy, Brian Kilmeade and Gretchen Carlson complained and reacted like teenage girls who found out they weren’t invited to the prom.

FOX News consistently passses off lies as news. On July 17, 2012 a FOX headline read “Obama birth record ‘definitely fraudulent,’ Sheriff Joe Arpaio says.” In August, FOX accused Obama of calling Romney a felon and purposely misled their audience. It’s no wonder FOX was not on the White House Briefing guest list—but watching the hissy fit does make for some entertaining FOX drama and only enforces the fact they have little or no credibility.

What a classless, low-life comment.

Forum List

Back