Fox & Friends Legal Expert Perfectly Articulates on Air Why the President Is Screwed

Damn.....when Napoleano won't tow the State TV line, suddenly he's a 'dago'. Its always adorable to watch conservatives try and eat their own.

All you have to do is sit back and laugh.

You know what is happening.........LOL

hqdefault.jpg

And as hot fudge on the shit storm sundae?

The wasteland of insanity that conservatives are huffing like paint fumes in the form of increasingly elaborate conspiracy theories they have to cling to in order to ignore the *mountains* of evidence against Trump.

I've literally seen these poor, hapless souls insist that "Any evidence that shows Trump is lying is fake news."

That's the kind of shit cultists say.

You've made yourself clear.
Now, return to YOUR HIVE.

I hope I have made myself clear: I won't ignore the evidence that the Trumpets must in order to cling to their worldview. Nor will I swallow their extraordinary conspiracies without extraordinary evidence to support them.

Which, so far....they don't have.

You can choose to ignore the evidence. But you can't make the judges and the prosecutors and the juries and the Special Counsel ignore it. And with a nearly 60% disapproval rating for Trump.....you can't make the majority of the American people ignore it either.

Just your opinion. A wrong one.

I've literally seen these poor, hapless souls insist that "Any evidence that shows Trump is lying is fake news."

I also find it rather "funny" when Trump ass kissers DEMAND links to a post....and then they quickly call it "fake news"......Amazing....

In most cases, they don't really know what they're arguing. They're merely repeating what they're told to think by whatever talking head they're apeing.

Or, much like Trump......just making shit up. And then bizarrely demanding that you prove whatever they made up 'wrong'.

Its increasingly like talking to a Truther or Flat Earther.

Damn.....when Napoleano won't tow the State TV line, suddenly he's a 'dago'. Its always adorable to watch conservatives try and eat their own.

All you have to do is sit back and laugh.

You know what is happening.........LOL

hqdefault.jpg

And as hot fudge on the shit storm sundae?

The wasteland of insanity that conservatives are huffing like paint fumes in the form of increasingly elaborate conspiracy theories they have to cling to in order to ignore the *mountains* of evidence against Trump.

That's the kind of shit cultists say.

You've made yourself clear.
Now, return to YOUR HIVE.

I hope I have made myself clear: I won't ignore the evidence that the Trumpets must in order to cling to their worldview. Nor will I swallow their extraordinary conspiracies without extraordinary evidence to support them.

Which, so far....they don't have.

You can choose to ignore the evidence. But you can't make the judges and the prosecutors and the juries and the Special Counsel ignore it. And with a nearly 60% disapproval rating for Trump.....you can't make the majority of the American people ignore it either.

Just your opinion. A wrong one.

The mountain of indictments, plea deals, and convictions aren't opinion. Nor is the Justice Department directly implicating 'Individual 1' in felonies in their latest court filings.

See, conservatives have mired themselves so completely in emotional opinion based reasoning.....that they don't really have the ability to rationally perceive actual evidence at this point. They assume that because they use opinion as the basis of their worldview, that everyone else must as well.

Um, no. We're seeing the hard limit of conservative pseudo-legal gibberish. And watching it splatter like a bug on the windshielf of *actual* indictments, *actual* plea deals, *actual* evidence, and *actual* convictions before real judges and real prosecutors.

Which you can dismiss as 'opinion'' all you'd like. But it doesn't change the jail terms a day.

Forum List

Back