‘Fox & Friends’ Host Kilmeade Knocks Trump for Attacking McCain

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Brian-Kilmeade-ap.jpg

Makes Absolutely No Sense’

I agree with him. While I love and respect our president, I really think it was beneath him to take the time to Tweet about a man who couldn’t respond. We all know that Mc
Cain was a POS and recent revelations confirm it. I just think the president should’ve stayed out of it.

More @ 'Fox & Friends' Host Kilmeade Knocks Trump for Attacking McCain: 'Makes Absolutely No Sense' | Breitbart

And here’s the other side:

Lou Dobbs Defends Trump Against GOP Critics Over McCain Comments @ Lou Dobbs Defends Trump Against GOP Critics Over McCain Comments

A Blogger’s Take

I lost respect for McCain because of his duplicity. If no one wants Trump to 'pick a fight with a dead man' then tell Meghan and the rest of the Dem trash to quit digging up his corpse for political pot shots. pic.twitter.com/StzhDItdVk — sfcmac57_2 (@sfcmac57_2) March 22, 2019

Brian-Kilmeade-ap.jpg

Makes Absolutely No Sense’

I agree with him. While I love and respect our president, I really think it was beneath him to take the time to Tweet about a man who couldn’t respond. We all know that Mc
Cain was a POS and recent revelations confirm it. I just think the president should’ve stayed out of it.

More @ 'Fox & Friends' Host Kilmeade Knocks Trump for Attacking McCain: 'Makes Absolutely No Sense' | Breitbart

And here’s the other side:

Lou Dobbs Defends Trump Against GOP Critics Over McCain Comments @ Lou Dobbs Defends Trump Against GOP Critics Over McCain Comments

A Blogger’s Take

I lost respect for McCain because of his duplicity. If no one wants Trump to 'pick a fight with a dead man' then tell Meghan and the rest of the Dem trash to quit digging up his corpse for political pot shots. pic.twitter.com/StzhDItdVk — sfcmac57_2 (@sfcmac57_2) March 22, 2019
The Globalist attacks everyone who's alive or who has died. This guy couldn't have a change to say what he wanted.

And this guy that they put the wrap on. After taken the polygraph. The Polygraph technician stopped the test and stand up and shouted out to James, saying "why are you lying!!" And left. And now he is proven innocent, but none of the media will not report it. But people don't know or has forgotten that, Fox news was attacking Pres.Trump right before the election. But once he has won. They started to snuggled up to him. But Pres.Trump told them that they were attacking him. And their response was, "Remember, We are a Fair and balance news". But saying it with a smirk on their faces.But they weren't. But we all have short term memories from the GMO's and the upcoming 5G.

The jury was clearly convinced by the extensive evidence that was presented during the trial that, in addition to Mr. Jowers, the conspiracy of the Mafia, local, state and federal government agencies, were deeply involved in the assassination of my husband.
Conspiracy Trial

Forum List

Back