FOX Fair and Balanced?

How many of them really have a shot at the nomination?

John Bolton?...Who?

Newt Gingich?...More baggage than LAX at Thanksgiving.

Mike Huckabee?...Get real.

Rick Santorum?...Yeah, right.

Sarah Palin?...Maybe a 10-1 shot.

But hey...At least that bunch can point to a list (albeit rather brief in some cases) of some kind of positive accomplishments in their lives, whereas the only criteria that CCPNBC seems to have, in order to be one of their hosts and/or regular guests, is be a total flame-out failure.

Then who the heck is gonna be your nominee?! Besides Romney, those are your frontrunners!

Riight. Go look up the education of all MSNBC hosts. They are anything but failures. And one (Joe) is considered to be a potential presidential candidate in the future. But again, nice try to deflect from the issue at hand - FOX.
I'm not a republican, and a leftist wackaloon like you doesn't get to determine who the RNC's frontrunners are....You say-so and that of other nutter sites like HRPuffinstuffPost count for zilch.

Lol.. If not any of these, whom? Mitt Romney?

There you have it...WillowTree is definately your typical "Repturd Teabagger"...Has no good arguments and swears alot to make up 4 it...Lol as if it makes him or her...or maybe both...look bigger??? Haha bout the only cool thing that I see in fox is that they always have good lookin girls who like 2 show off there legs!!! But foreal any1 who has a brain has 2 admit that FOX news is very biased!!!!

There you have it...WillowTree is definately your typical "Repturd Teabagger"...Has no good arguments and swears alot to make up 4 it...Lol as if it makes him or her...or maybe both...look bigger??? Haha bout the only cool thing that I see in fox is that they always have good lookin girls who like 2 show off there legs!!! But foreal any1 who has a brain has 2 admit that FOX news is very biased!!!!

I don't have bags therefore I don't tea bag unlike you who most probably does have bags and who proably does dip them.. moron.

We're going on how many years now? Lying libturd whining and bitching and a shitting in their drawers cause Fox News is NUMBER one in Cable news. It is so phucking pathetic donchyathink?

really pitiful, this must be the nine millionth thread started on how the libturd dimcrappers think Fox News ain't so fucking fair and balanced. Jeeez whydonchya take out a full page ad in the NYT everyday. They sure could use the revenue.

The liberals won't be happy until there's not one single voice anywhere that differs with their agenda. Their attacks will continue forever.

Let 'em. Every time they whine about Fox News, their ratings go up... :lol:

Like scratching at a rash.:eusa_whistle:

Let's take a look:

- 5 2012 GOP Presidential cadidate prospects are on FOX's payroll

- FOX aggressively fought against health reform, and every other major piece of legislation pushed by the dems

- FOX continues to batter President Obama, the dems, and anything remotely progressive nearly every night

- Not one liberal host

- NewsCORP (the owners of FOX), donated a million dollars to a right-wing group the "Chamber of Commerce", and the Republican Governors Association

- They promote the "tea party" as often as possible, even on the "news" shows.

- FOX hosts and contributors fundraise for republican candidates

- They repeat republican talking points 24/7, without bothering to check the facts

How do people, with a straight face, say FOX is real, balanced news? Liberals don't hate FOX.. They just hate the fact that they brand themselves as "News", and people believe them. Just come out as a media tool of the conservative movement and republican party already!

MSNBC has many conservatives on their payroll. CNN has many libs and cons on theirs. FOX devotes themselves to 24/7 demonization of Obama and the Democratic party.

They aren't news. Just stop lying already!

While CNN and MSNBC may have conservative's on their payroll (though I will have to have more than the word of a poster on USMB to believe it), the opinion hosts such as Maddow, Oberman, Wolf Blitzer are far from fair and balanced. You seem to be unable to separate an opinion show (Hannity, Oreily) and the actual news (Shepard Smith, Chris Wallace) on Fox.
NBC is owned by far left Corp GE.
If you want any credibility, you should present both sides honestly, not from a partisan standpoint. You may actually learn something like the fact that partisan politics have so divided this country and the Politicians on both sides of the aisle only have their self preservation in mind in an effort to maintain and gain more power.
Fox news is an easy target because most news programs lean left, while Fox leans right. There needs to be a balance in the media just as their needs to be in politics. Look at this country now to see what a party majority can do; not a pretty picture and it seems like a majority of Americans agree.

Why is the left so interested in who is going to beat their 0ssiah in 2012 lately?

Was there some big blog entry on HuffyPuffy that told the leftist masses to go forth and ask the question?

Let's take a look:

That's an interesting point, though it's obviously untrue because there aren't any GOP Presidential candidates for 2012 and wont be for quite a while still.

- FOX aggressively fought against health reform, and every other major piece of legislation pushed by the dems

So did most of the American people. Fox is doing the job the rest of the media is neglecting and actually questioning the government.

- FOX continues to batter President Obama, the dems, and anything remotely progressive nearly every night

You mean by letting people know that there are *Gasp!* other opinions? Yeah. They are a News organization. They aren't supposed to be just saying whatever the government wants them to say. That's why we have a free press.

- Not one liberal host

Not really there fault that liberalism doesn't sell.

- NewsCORP (the owners of FOX), donated a million dollars to a right-wing group the "Chamber of Commerce", and the Republican Governors Association

On what planet is the Chamber of Commerce a partisan organization? And since when can people or associations of people not freely give to whomever they want?

In other words, they aren't trying to ignore or denigrate them like the other so called "news" organizations

And some fundraise for Democrats. Big deal.

- They repeat republican talking points 24/7, without bothering to check the facts

I'm not convinced you have any idea what facts are.

How do people, with a straight face, say FOX is real, balanced news? Liberals don't hate FOX.. They just hate the fact that they brand themselves as "News", and people believe them. Just come out as a media tool of the conservative movement and republican party already!

Why don't you just admit that you don't like Fox because they let people know there are things going on that makes it difficult for you to force your agenda onto people?

MSNBC has many conservatives on their payroll. CNN has many libs and cons on theirs. FOX devotes themselves to 24/7 demonization of Obama and the Democratic party.

Name one.

No. Of course not. They aren't news unless they are ignoring whats going on in the world and focusing on pushing the Progressive Agenda. No one could possibly present facts in a way that you disagree with! Because that would mean *gasp* you could be wrong!

And that can't possibly be correct because someone as young and educated as yourself knows everything there is in the world.

That cons on this board even equate ratings with integrity is wholly laughable. I never understood that arguement... just because something is popular, doesn't make it right.

In fact, it is usually unpopular things that tend to be the most full of integrity and truthful, because people don't want to hear truth. Truth is boring to those who just want sunshine pumped up their arse all day about how awesome their ideology is and how the 'enemy' is so stupid and wrong, and 'lets look at them and laugh at how ridiculous they are.' The whole rhetorical style reminds be of when I was little, being on an elementary playground during recess, when kids were trying to make fun of one another.

Last edited:
That cons on this board even equate ratings with integrity is wholly laughable. I never understood that arguement... just because something is popular, doesn't make it right.

In fact, it is usually unpopular things that tend to be the most full of integrity and truthful, because people don't want to hear truth. Truth is boring to those who just want sunshine pumped up their arse all day about how awesome their ideology is and how the 'enemy' is so stupid and wrong, and 'lets look at them and laugh at how ridiculous they are.' The whole rhetorical style reminds be of when I was little, being on an elementary playground during recess, when kids were trying to make fun of one another.

No wonder Fox News is so unpopular with the left:)

Haha!! That was a good one! Whoa!!! ... :eusa_eh:

You are saying that the reason that people who identify themselves as being liberal hate Fox, is because Fox is SO TRUTHFUL, that they can't stand to watch it, since it might cause their world, as they know and perceive it, to come crashing down because of all of the truth that they are being bombarded with, and their falsely constructed belief structures that form the basis of who they are, will be smashed to smithereens. Only then, after having died, will Fox bring them new life, kind of like Jesus? Is that basically it? I disagree.

Of course, everything is subjective, but, it is cons themselves who tout Fox as being the most popular network, which it may be, and good for Fox. My argument was that it isn't because they are telling the truth, that they are getting high ratings, but rather because they are basically entertaining, telling lies and things to get attention. Kind of like the national enquirer. They spin everything to rally their 'base' and develop ratings. Fair and balanced is just marketing to allow the people who watch fox to believe that what they are watching is fair and balanced. To an outsider, its complete poppycock. It's not even a question of ratings and legitimacy. It is so obviously illegitimate news to the point where it's funny. Who cares about ratings if what you are saying is complete shit? There is no integrity in that.

Last edited:

If I don't like a channel, I turn to another one. It's a simple solution but it works. You'd think that lefties would be smart enough to do likewise. Personally, I'm surprised any of them watch anything other than the Disney Channel.... or, for the more mature, maybe Hallmark.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

the left don't think Fox News is fair to their pea brained narrow minded little lefturd views they is so freaking pitiful with their incessant whining about Fox News. No one ever told em how to change a channel? No! they got to roll around in the dirt like the 26 year old dependent un free thinking basement dwellers they are. sucks to be a Fox hating libturd.

It just proves conservatives can't do without FOX. Also, if you've ever been in a fast food joint, say McDonalds, you will notice they play FOX. I would suspect a lot of their viewership comes from places like this.. Not actual viewers.

I know the truth hurts you, Willow. I'm sorry.
FOX isn't news.. You know that. Just admit it already.. It's ok, really!

So state your beef? Conservatives have Fox News all you other DUmmies have MSNBC. What's yer beef? Chicken?

MSNBC employs conservatives. And has a conservative show. And doesn't go around donating millions to democratic campaigns. And doesn't campaign for democrats. And they actually have a news part of their network.. FOX has "fox and friends" and the other biased "news" programs. There is a huge diff between fox and msnbc. Nice try to deflect though.

Nice dodge on my refutation of your post. Just admit it your partisan facts can't refute my true facts. Again, you need to work real hard oh young one to understand the difference between an opinion/journalist piece and a news piece. At least try to be honest

Let's take a look:

define payroll........have you checked the other nets etc.? and so what?

define "aggressively fought"...and if they don't agree that means what exactly? And make sure you are talking of their NEWS shows, not opinion shows...

really? do you watch fox NEWS? or in fact any of their shows...which ones?

- Not one liberal host

I will with interest, wait for your answer as to the catalogue of conservative hosts on the nets and mslsd...take your time....

I will with interest, wait for your answer as to the catalogue of donations as they apply to nbc cbs abc mslsd cnn etc.

define promote and show how when they say cover every one of of obamas townhalls etc. there is a disparity of some sort?

so?

I will with interest, wait for your answer as to the catalogue of such. And are you implying that this is somehow breaking new ground, and any different from the nest etc.?

wasn't this supposed to be 2 points and didn't you infer this above already? ? can you please catalogue the cons on the nets and cable for me, thx so much.

Please define said "demonization"....in terms of how so?

whatever....

humm now that the lefts media mechanisms are in the shitter, yes I scan see how that would bother them and their proponents and now its no longer how many watch you see............its now about the usual counter factual unverifiable 'quality of the watcher'....

' rhetorical style' of what???

Forum List

Back