FOX Edits, Fakes Applause for US wars

You stupid tampons are bitching about fox and the truth and then you throw in shit like "we killed a million or so people."

now where's yer proof?

Is there really any moral distinction between a couple hundred thousand, or a million, or 10 million, at the end of the day?

Hitler killed less people than Stalin, so the Holocaust wasn't a big deal and we should just spend our time flaming about what the exact number of innocents killed was. Even though it's impossible to know the exact number.

How could that mindset be rational to anyone?

The mindset that we should destroy civilizations in other countries just so some guy doesn't come over here and blow up a bus is already insane.

I don't even bother trying to rationalize it in my mind beyond that. I don't even see how you can.

Fox news wants war? Secret cabal? You tin foil hats need to get back on your medication. Just look at the enthusiastic support comrade Clinton had in the media when he sent US planes to bomb Yugoslavia. Lefties were dancing in the street when the liberal media supported US bombers under the authority of NATO to carpet bomb any civilian in Libya who didn't support the muslem brotherhood revolution.

You stupid tampons are bitching about fox and the truth and then you throw in shit like "we killed a million or so people."

now where's yer proof?

Is there really any moral distinction between a couple hundred thousand, or a million, or 10 million, at the end of the day?

you are a moral relativist ....5= 50=500=5 million as long as the same ethical code or moral is being ignored?

I don't know man, I don't get into the philosophy of it all. I just don't support the vast destruction of life and culture over there as justification for preventing something that may or may not even happen.

where is the proof that WE killed a million or so people?

his numbers may be off but his point is that we killed a bunch of people in a foreign land. it's a valid point. especially to the families of those killed.

no it isn't, it's a lie that WE killed a million or so people.

it is not a lie.
Folks like Rachel Maddow and Michael Moore have repeated it so many times, it has become an undeniable fact.

I served in Iraq ... am I wrong if I think we actually saved kids lives over there? Well we did. Every individual has a different story and different experiences and that leads us to shape our point of view of the world. And that's great. Neither of us is wrong in our opinion. Bad shit went on there long before we got there but it was okay because it was never in our news I guess. Unfortunately bad stuff is going on everywhere in countries like these and we don't have the resources to save them all, nor could we if we did. But To think that they're aren't many thankful Iraqis for things we have done or that there is more violence now because we are there is absurd. It's a very complicated issue that has no perfect answers.

statistically far more children have been wounded and killed than saved

You got proof?
If we use Obamas' math the way he uses it, like jobs saved or created, than all those children that weren't wounded or killed were saved. Correct? And that is a far larger number, statistically, yes?

now where's yer proof?

certainly not to the people that are dying. if it were my wife or kid who were bombed, i wouldn't start googling how many had died to see if i should be pissed/seek revenge.

now where's yer proof?

certainly not to the people that are dying. if it were my wife or kid who were bombed, i wouldn't start googling how many had died to see if i should be pissed/seek revenge.

Nope. In fact if that was happening over here, I'd be an insurgent my DAMN self and be coming up with any way possible to seek revenge.

Nope. In fact if that was happening over here, I'd be an insurgent my DAMN self and be coming up with any way possible to seek revenge.

yep. most of us would.

yep. most of us would.

But where most of us part is in our ability to admit it.

These war apologists, they'll freak out (and they should) if something happens that causes one or two dead soldiers. But a hundred thousand or a million dead innocent people that include children and babies? Couldn't care less, they're not american, they're not white, they're not christian.

yep. most of us would.

If we empathize with those we kill we might start to feel remorse and then we might start to question our actions. W can't have that. It's better to just blame it on fanaticism so we can go on with our lives.

yep. most of us would.

If we empathize with those we kill we might start to feel remorse and then we might start to question our actions. W can't have that. It's better to just blame it on fanaticism so we can go on with our lives.

The new strategy is to blow up a town because there's a suspected terrorist in it, then celebrate the explosion because it was done by a drone.

I served in Iraq ... am I wrong if I think we actually saved kids lives over there? Well we did. Every individual has a different story and different experiences and that leads us to shape our point of view of the world. And that's great. Neither of us is wrong in our opinion. Bad shit went on there long before we got there but it was okay because it was never in our news I guess. Unfortunately bad stuff is going on everywhere in countries like these and we don't have the resources to save them all, nor could we if we did. But To think that they're aren't many thankful Iraqis for things we have done or that there is more violence now because we are there is absurd. It's a very complicated issue that has no perfect answers.

Why did we go to Iraq? Why did we kill a million or so people?

We are just fodder for the bankers wars

where is the proof that WE killed a million or so people?

Iraq Deaths | Just Foreign Policy

Fox news wants war? Secret cabal? You tin foil hats need to get back on your medication. Just look at the enthusiastic support comrade Clinton had in the media when he sent US planes to bomb Yugoslavia. Lefties were dancing in the street when the liberal media supported US bombers under the authority of NATO to carpet bomb any civilian in Libya who didn't support the muslem brotherhood revolution.

Fox News does want war, they are cheerleaders for the AAE system. Or the military industrial complex if you will.

Our government leadership on both sides as well as the MSM are all on the same AAE team, they just where different color hats to fool the people.

And yes the left (the people) is very quiet when their guy is in the white house, very much a double standard.

These war apologists, they'll freak out (and they should) if something happens that causes one or two dead soldiers. But a hundred thousand or a million dead innocent people that include children and babies? Couldn't care less, they're not american, they're not white, they're not christian.

I don't hear the left saying stop the wars anymore today now that Obama is in the WH.
Double standard?

This is politics as a team sport. When your side is winning everything is sunshine and puppy dogs. The other side will attack and eventually the power will shift but the game never changes. People need to wake up and realize that yes it is US vs. THEM but the US is the american people and the THEM are those that have perpetuated the left/right paradigm to further their own agenda. They are the ones that deserve to be vilified and that would include 90% of congress and nearly every POTUS for the last 100 years.

Nothing new. They've done it many times before.

Hell, I doubt they've ever simply reported the facts of a story without twisting and changing.

Its like Murdoch said, if they SAY "fair and balanced" often enough, the [stupid] American public with believe anything they say.

If you don't believe he said that, get the documentary, "Orwell Rolls In His Grave". Its available on Netflix - not that ay rw would ever watch it..

Forum List

Back