Fox Edits and "Interprets" Obama Speech As "Un-American" Class Warfare

All right, then, tell me why should not EVERYBODY pay the same rate of tax? Does the word "EQUALITY" missing in your vocabulary?

And tell me how much total confiscation of all the riches, properties, wealth and income of all those who - according to the envy-driven free-loaders like you and Obama, don't pay their "FAIR SHARE" - would add to the treasury?

The "RICH" who are rich either earned their money by being astute and smart or got their riches by being crooked and dishonest.

But according to the Constitution, they should not have to pay a higher rate of taxes, than anybody else.

Equality means equality. Whether you make $10,000.00 or $10,000,000.00 a year, everybody should pay the same rate.

BTW, if the government confiscated not only the taxes, but the entire wealth of those, who allegedly don't pay their "FAIR SHARE" how much would that add to the Treasury?
the tax structure is equal, everyone pays the SAME percentage in taxes for their taxable income, for each tax bracket they are in...

the guy making about 10k in taxable income pays 10% in taxes on that 10k in taxable income....

the guy making 10 million in taxable income pays 10% in taxes on his first 10k in taxable income as well. The guy making 10 million in taxable income does NOT PAY a penny more in taxes on that first 10k than anyone else filing taxes. then on the money made in the next tax bracket up, the guy clearing 10 million pays the same percentage in taxes as the next guy having taxable income in that bracket....etc etc

Last edited:
I came into this thread ready to jump all over Fox for being hacks just like I jumped all over MSNBC, then I read the post.

Fox's propaganda messaging involves clever manipulation of language such as the use of incendiary words to describe what they are framing as an "outrage." They are also adept at manipulating others words in order to convey whatever agitprop meme they are advancing. A classic example would be how Obama's campaign statement about reproductive freedom was really "endorsing contraception" for kids. In Today's Sunday homily by Fox News' only full time clergy contributor (no rabbis or liberal Protestant clergy - especially icky women clergy - need apply in the America's Vatican newsroom), employed this type of propaganda in that it conveyed what seemed, ostensibly, an inspirational message but was really an attack on President Obama whose cleverly cropped words were, at the beginning of the piece, very cleverly misinterpreted( manipulated )dare I say twisted.
Fr. Jonathan Morris "Interprets" Obama Speech As "Un-American" Class Warfare - NewsHounds

Fox left out "and giving back." How dare they cut the clip short by even one second. How dare they interfere with the words of the Messiah.

Sorry, but that is the tone of the site. In my opinion, the analysis was not completely accurate, but neither was the analysis of the idiot who wrote the post that he is trying to keep me from reading.

JakeStarkey opined:

"You have written crack-brained nonsense.", in response to my post.

He failed to explain why he thought so.

I hate to say it, but he was right. You did spout nonsense. He is under no obligation to explain facts to crack brained idiots that won't remember the explanation.

Last edited:
Fox's propaganda messaging involves clever manipulation of language such as the use of incendiary words to describe what they are framing as an "outrage." They are also adept at manipulating others words in order to convey whatever agitprop meme they are advancing. A classic example would be how Obama's campaign statement about reproductive freedom was really "endorsing contraception" for kids. In Today's Sunday homily by Fox News' only full time clergy contributor (no rabbis or liberal Protestant clergy - especially icky women clergy - need apply in the America's Vatican newsroom), employed this type of propaganda in that it conveyed what seemed, ostensibly, an inspirational message but was really an attack on President Obama whose cleverly cropped words were, at the beginning of the piece, very cleverly misinterpreted( manipulated )dare I say twisted.

Fr. Jonathan Morris "Interprets" Obama Speech As "Un-American" Class Warfare - NewsHounds
Op-eds are soooooo scary, aren't they?

All right, then, tell me why should not EVERYBODY pay the same rate of tax? Does the word "EQUALITY" missing in your vocabulary?

And tell me how much total confiscation of all the riches, properties, wealth and income of all those who - according to the envy-driven free-loaders like you and Obama, don't pay their "FAIR SHARE" - would add to the treasury?

You have to make your original case, assertion plus evidence. Then we can discuss in detail. You wish merely to state your opinion then demand others to refute it with evidence.

That's not how it works.

Forum List

Back