Fox declines every hour in prime time

Your propaganda station is losing its power.

remember what Lincoln said about fooling the people?

I don't know what kind of power Fox has, but i think you are being a little paranoid. Power resides in the people. If you don't like that, then tough.

Never forget that CBS set the standard for corruption when Dan Rather tried to use forged documents to influence Bush's mid-term election. I have no idea what kind of prime time ratings CBS or ABC or NBC or CNN or PBS or NSNBC have nor do I care. Why in the world are the hate filled lefties so obsessed with FOX?

Never forget that CBS set the standard for corruption when Dan Rather tried to use forged documents to influence Bush's mid-term election. I have no idea what kind of prime time ratings CBS or ABC or NBC or CNN or PBS or NSNBC have nor do I care. Why in the world are the hate filled lefties so obsessed with FOX?

Because they don't control Fox.

Hahahahahahahahahahgahahahahahahah

do you guys remember that your lies about obamas birth certificate were just trashed?

I don't know what kind of power Fox has, but i think you are being a little paranoid. Power resides in the people. If you don't like that, then tough.

So we will never hear you make any claims about a liberal media anymore because it doesnt matter huh?

do you guys remember that your lies about obamas birth certificate were just trashed?

Funny. I could have sworn he just presented his Birth Certificate which stated he was born in Hawaii. Just like I said he was.

Are you honestly saying that I've been lying about Obama being born in Hawaii? I didn't take you for a birther.

So we will never hear you make any claims about a liberal media anymore because it doesnt matter huh?

I rarely talk about the liberal media.

So which is it? Does it matter or doesn't it?

And yet, Fox is still #1 in each time slot:

boedicca-albums-more-boedicca-s-stuff-picture3477-cablenews.jpg

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/04/26/cable-news-ratings-for-monday-april-25-2011/90567

#1 in each time slot? It's that damn liberal media bias!!!!!

:lol:

Do yourself a favor "sorosmatters" and don't pursue a career in law. Every media outlet speculated about Obama's birth certificate because he wouldn't produce it. If FOX photoshopped a fake BC it would put them in the same category as CBS but they didn't. Dan Rather should be in prison and CBS still stands as the high water mark for the corrupt liberal media revolution.

Here ya go stupid person. Here is a link for you. If you have trouble understanding it, get someone other than a liberal to explain it to you. Change your screen name to dumbass liberal so we know who we are dealing with here.

Ratings - TVNewser

Dumbass Liberal??

ROFL

You go Che.

Funny. I could have sworn he just presented his Birth Certificate which stated he was born in Hawaii. Just like I said he was.

Are you honestly saying that I've been lying about Obama being born in Hawaii? I didn't take you for a birther.

Same here. I never doubted he was born in Hawaii.

Apparantly it did TDM's heart good to see that BC. She's sure now.

Forum List

Back