Fox declines every hour in prime time

The right can no longer keep claiming that ratings of fox prove they are correct on the issues.

It was a silly argument to make but now you cant even make it.

I don't think anyone ever claimed that ratings prove they are correct. I think they argued that ratings show that more people respond to conservative issues.

Still a poor argument anyway. So argue away. Meanwhile, Ill be elsewhere improving the world around me.

CNN Posts Big Gains/Grows Most in April 2011 vs. Year Ago – CNN Press Room - CNN.com Blogs

CNN Posts Strong Gains in April - Increasing 31% in Primetime vs. a Year Ago; Tops MSNBC in Total Day in Both Total Viewers & Demo

In the Arena is Up 30%, Piers Morgan Tonight Increases 20% and Anderson Cooper 360 Grows 35%; While FNC declines Each Hour in Primetime

John King, USA is Up 58%, The Situation Room Grows 44% in Demo

your link doesn't have Fox new's numbers in it.

I have no way, from the information you provided in this post, to verify if your claim is true or not. I can verify that CNN is doing better but I can't verify if fox is doing worse, better, or the same.

I would assume your claim is right that if more people are watching CNN then less are watching fox, but maybe its just MSNBC that lost viewers to CNN and not fox.....i dont know I dont have any figures provided by you to verify this.

CNN Posts Big Gains/Grows Most in April 2011 vs. Year Ago – CNN Press Room - CNN.com Blogs

CNN Posts Strong Gains in April - Increasing 31% in Primetime vs. a Year Ago; Tops MSNBC in Total Day in Both Total Viewers & Demo

In the Arena is Up 30%, Piers Morgan Tonight Increases 20% and Anderson Cooper 360 Grows 35%; While FNC declines Each Hour in Primetime

I have no way, from the information you provided in this post, to verify if your claim is true or not. I can verify that CNN is doing better but I can't verify if fox is doing worse, better, or the same.

I would assume your claim is right that if more people are watching CNN then less are watching fox, but maybe its just MSNBC that lost viewers to CNN and not fox.....i dont know I dont have any figures provided by you to verify this.
There was a link posted earlier as to what the recent numbers are and they are updated by Nielson and others daily on the net. Don't even think for a minute that something that truthmatters posts would have any thing of relevance or significance in it.

They were not my claims but the claims in the article.

Not one word of the OP was written by me.

I was quoting the original writer.

And once again, I feel compelled to quote myself. Fox is still #1.

And yet, Fox is still #1 in each time slot:

boedicca-albums-more-boedicca-s-stuff-picture3477-cablenews.jpg

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/04/26/cable-news-ratings-for-monday-april-25-2011/90567

There was a link posted earlier as to what the recent numbers are and they are updated by Nielson and others daily on the net. Don't even think for a minute that something that truthmatters posts would have any thing of relevance or significance in it.

Did the link show fox news lost viewers? I tried searching on nielsen.com but Im not sure how to use the site yet although im trying to figure out how to find fox news' ratings now.

Well duh.

You've never written an original thought on this board except for:

I Will NIVER PHEAR YUO.

the article is not titled "Fox news declines every hour in prime time"

amonst "key demographics" fox news is down according to your article but it doesn't provide a way for me to backcheck their numbers or a way for me to find out what their statistics are across all demographics.

Im not very trustful truthmatters and like to have the information for claims people make so I can verify them myself. Im just looking for this information from either you, since you posted the thread, or cnn since they failed to provide all data (only "key" demographics) and a link to their source.

the one republican channel has most of the rs watching it.

Gee surprize.

Now if you will notice Fox declined each hour in prime time.

Gee surprize.

Now if you will notice Fox declined each hour in prime time.

There isn't just one.

Fox Business is in prime time as well. Nor is news the only thing people watch.

Face it TMN, you have accomplished yet another epic fail of a thread.

Gee surprize.

Now if you will notice Fox declined each hour in prime time amongst key demographics but still have more than double the viewers of the other networks

your statement wasn't complete IMO, i finished with 2 things to make it more complete in red and blue.

If you think people watch news channels based of ideology then I present you with a challenge. Why does the "republican" channel have 2x as many viewers as the 2 "liberal channels" combined?

Do you even read the links you post?

"In April, Piers Morgan Tonight continued to grow and increased more than the other cable news networks at 9 pm in the demo vs. year-ago programming – up +20% (189k vs. 157k), MSNBC’s The Rachel Maddow Show was up 13% (315k vs. 279k) and FNC’s Hannity was down -3% (525k vs. 541k). In addition, compared to CNN’s 4th quarter average Piers Morgan launch-to-date is up +61% in the demo (274k vs. 170k) and +30% among total viewers (856k vs. 657k)."

Piers Morgan went up 20% in viewers from 157k to 189k. Hannity went down 3% in viewers from 541k to 525k. Guess which one beats the other in overall viewers? You can do the primetime numbers across the board and Fox typically has more viewers per hour than CNN and MSNBC combined. But you already knew that didn't you? :eusa_whistle:

Um once again Fox declined every hour in prime time.

That is what the article says and I QUOTED THE ARTICLE

Which number is bigger: 525,000 or 189,000?

Gee surprize.

Now if you will notice Fox declined each hour in prime time amongst key demographics but still have more than double the viewers of the other networks

your statement wasn't complete IMO, i finished with 2 things to make it more complete in red and blue.

If you think people watch news channels based of ideology then I present you with a challenge. Why does the "republican" channel have 2x as many viewers as the 2 "liberal channels" combined?

Fox declined every hour in prime time.

Why do you pretend the person who wrote the article has a responsibility to PUMP UP FOX's image?

Um once again Fox declined every hour in prime time.

Translation: TMN quoted and linked to yet another bit of propaganda she neither read in full nor comprehended...just because is was Anti Something Conservatives May Favor.

CNN reached a cumulative audience of 93.7 million viewers in April, FNC lagged behind with 78.1 million and MSNBC averaged 73.7 million.

This is the last line in the article.

Read it and weep

Gee surprize.

Fox declined every hour in prime time.

Why do you pretend the person who wrote the article has a responsibility to PUMP UP FOX's image?
you misquoted them again.

Um once again Fox declined amongst key demographics in every hour in prime time.

I fixed your quote so it says what the article said.

So what is it across ALL demographics?

Forum List

Back