Fox Coverage of the Democratic Convention

I hope when Obama speaks on Thursday Chris Matthews does not get so excited he wets his pants.

obama-thrill-is-gone1-1.jpg

You do realize that paper is 2 years old, right? October 17th 2010? Really?

even after the GOP convention, sadly Mitt is still trailing in electoral votes...and has little chance of catching up.

They've already started the Bullshit.

Complaining the Democratic Party Platform doesn't have enough "GOD" and complaining that Jerusalem isn't listed as the "capital of Israel".

Now remember, this is the party that says "let them starve" and "let them die". Complaining there isn't enough "God"????

I'm watching it right now with Brett Baier.

I can't wait to see what they come up with next.

I'm still wondering when Mittens is going to give a speech in front of active duty military.

His only speech to a military group was the American Legion (prior military to be sure, but not the ones currently getting shot at overseas), and even when he did that, he mentioned Afghanistan only once.

Is Mittens dissing our troops?

I bet he does better than Obama did at Fort Bliss.

Complaining the Democratic Party Platform doesn't have enough "GOD" and complaining that Jerusalem isn't listed as the "capital of Israel".

Now remember, this is the party that says "let them starve" and "let them die". Complaining there isn't enough "God"????

how about ....."Democrats hate Education and want to End it".......since a whole bunch of Democratic Governors cut the Education budgets in their States....going by your logic they hate Education......

I'm still wondering when Mittens is going to give a speech in front of active duty military.

His only speech to a military group was the American Legion (prior military to be sure, but not the ones currently getting shot at overseas), and even when he did that, he mentioned Afghanistan only once.

That's the point. Mittens hasn't given a speech in front of our active duty military YET!

What's he afraid of?

What did they say that was dishonest?

The Akin Amendment is party of the GOP Party Platform. Is it not?

Republicans lied about Obama and Medicare and Welfare. We all know that to be true.

In fact, the Republicans built their entire convention around "You didn't build that" which is not what Obama said. Even Mitt Romney agreed with Obama at one time:

How do you square the fact that Romney and Obama had the SAME message about "community"?

might not be what he meant Dean....but thats the way it came out....now he and you have to live with it.....

That's the point. Mittens hasn't given a speech in front of our active duty military YET!

What's he afraid of?

Actually, it isn't. Candidates do not speak to military because the military is not political. You should know that, unless you weren't actually in the Navy.

Thanks for the highlights, but my stomach can't handle watching that bullshit. I'd rather listen to Charles Manson.

thats because you have a fetish about murderers.....

What's he afraid of?

Actually, it isn't. Candidates do not speak to military because the military is not political. You should know that, unless you weren't actually in the Navy.

Actually, the military is a projection of America's force. And..................almost every president has spoken about, as well as in front, of the U.S. Military Forces. Why? Simple...................they're running for the job of Commander In Chief as well.

But................you would know that if you weren't such a doucebag.

FoxNews is part of the same outfit that hacked a murdered teenager's cell phone.

Murdoch is going to burn in hell.

The democrats control what Fox News reports. Just like the republicans controlled in during their convention. The difference is, the republican convention was all about jobs and the economy and the democrats are all about social issues, which includes removing God and ending the alliance with Israel.

What's he afraid of?

Actually, the military is a projection of America's force. And..................almost every president has spoken about, as well as in front, of the U.S. Military Forces. Why? Simple...................they're running for the job of Commander In Chief as well.

But................you would know that if you weren't such a doucebag.

Feel free to point out where I said Obama shouldn't speak to them. What I clearly said is that no candidate speaks to them, just like Obama didn't make his speech at Bliss a political event. Stop trying to pretend you know what you are talking about, you look stupid.

New Topics

Forum List

Back