Fox Co-Host "Once Again We've Put Something On The Air That Is A Flat Out Lie"

It is great how fox newspeople can no longer stand the ool aid and are snapping. Even the guy in the clip knows his cohosts are programmed to lie and there is no hope in talking to them because they simply do not want to believe in the truth.

But fox news is not the problem. It's viewers are. The viewers who really do not want the truth. they want to pretend they are the best. They want to pretend they are not liars and they are not racist. Fox is a business that sells fake news and an illusion to these people. When a 5 year old lives in a fantasy world we think it is cute, and when adults roleplay in the republican world of lies it is sad and pathetic. But we cannot change them. there is no law against lying in public, and there is no law against being a moron. You cannot even restrict a grossly ignorant moron from voting. They are fat, lazy, racist, liars. There is nothing we can do to fix it.
Oh, wow. I haven't seen those vapid non-thoughts a million times already. :cool:

I do, you know who Fox used as their source for their story on the city of los angeles buying a billion dollars with of jetpacks?

The weekly world news :lol: :lmao:
You just make sure you don't click on those links that show bastions of liberal media doing stuff just as stupid. That way you can pretend they don't exist.

Beyond epic fail. Fox seems to think this source is reliable information :lmao:

wwn1-500x603.jpg

COVER_BF_love+slave.jpg

Last edited:
I do, you know who Fox used as their source for their story on the city of los angeles buying a billion dollars with of jetpacks?

The weekly world news :lol: :lmao:
You just make sure you don't click on those links that show bastions of liberal media doing stuff just as stupid. That way you can pretend they don't exist.

Beyond epic fail. Fox seems to think this source is reliable information :lmao:

wwn1-500x603.jpg

COVER_BF_love+slave.jpg
See, now you're just lying.

The hosts of "Fox and Friends" seemed skeptical about the story and retracted the report within an hour, the blog said.​

Fox News falls for fake news story - The Hollywood Reporter

Why aren't you lefties jumping on the bandwagon and admitting that Fox is indeed fair and balanced? What do they have to do to convince the left that they are fair and balanced? Beckel is a spokesman for the left wing and he is indeed a Fox employee and a friend of Sean Hannity. What other network has a conservative on board. The TAX EXEMPT Media Matters scores another scoop. Will it keep the left from whining about Fox for a couple of days? I doubt it.

Forum List

Back