Fox Co-Host "Once Again We've Put Something On The Air That Is A Flat Out Lie"

As the most trusted name in news, Fox offers many viewpoints from their many opinionated commentators.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

up_arrow.png
Truth create great sphincter burn.

LOL

Glad to see there is at least one person at fox that knows all they do is spread nothing but lies and propaganda :clap2: :eusa_clap:

Fox's Beckel On Distortion Of Obama Comments: "Once Again, We Put Something On The Air That's A Flat-Out Lie" | Video | Media Matters for America

Wait, I thought Fox was a bunch of right wingers and that they all marched in lockstep with the Republican party and wanted nothing but to see Obama fail.

The guy is as full of shit as anyone else that says that quoting Obama is a lie.

Glad to see there is at least one person at fox that knows all they do is spread nothing but lies and propaganda :clap2: :eusa_clap:

Fox's Beckel On Distortion Of Obama Comments: "Once Again, We Put Something On The Air That's A Flat-Out Lie" | Video | Media Matters for America

Beckle? You mean the famous john of DC prostitutes? The alcoholic? The coke head? Yup I trust Bob Beckle about as far as I can toss your sorry coward ass. Turn your rep back on, loser so the world can see just how red you are. Or are you a chicken shit?

Beckle? You mean the famous john of DC prostitutes? The alcoholic? The coke head? Yup I trust Bob Beckle about as far as I can toss your sorry coward ass. Turn your rep back on, loser so the world can see just how red you are. Or are you a chicken shit?

The only thing you can throw are tantrums, plus I'll make sure to keep my rep off, just because it pisses you off so much :up:

Wait, I thought Fox was a bunch of right wingers and that they all marched in lockstep with the Republican party and wanted nothing but to see Obama fail.

The guy is as full of shit as anyone else that says that quoting Obama is a lie.

You're right that Fox is nothing but a bunch of ultra right wing garbage, that's why it's so shocking to see someone at the network at least somewhat sane.

You're right that Fox is nothing but a bunch of ultra right wing garbage, that's why it's so shocking to see someone at the network at least somewhat sane.

You think the sane person on that show is the one that thinks I direct quote of Obama is a lie, and that Fox itself is wrong for airing a campaign ad? should they refuse to air the ads where Obama takes Romney out of context, or does your definition of sanity only include Democrats?

Of course a democrat would go ape shit when someone points out the lies of obama.
Beckel holds a B.A. from Wagner College.[1] While in college, he worked for Robert F. Kennedy's presidential campaign in 1968. Early in his career, he joined the U.S. Department of State and became the youngest deputy assistant secretary of state for the Carter administration.[2] Beckel was the campaign manager for Walter Mondale's "FAILED" 1984 presidential campaign. During that campaign he became known as the man who effectively wrapped the Wendy's slogan "Where's the Beef?" around Gary Hart, Mondale's opponent for the Democratic nomination.
Beckel managed Alan Blinken's 2002 Senate campaign until he was dismissed after being targeted for extortion by a prostitute
Bob Beckel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Its always amusing when the liberal media include the word 'failed' whenever a political operative from the right does not get his candidate elected, yet it is never written or said when it is a liberal who failed to get his candidate elected.

It is great how fox newspeople can no longer stand the ool aid and are snapping. Even the guy in the clip knows his cohosts are programmed to lie and there is no hope in talking to them because they simply do not want to believe in the truth.

But fox news is not the problem. It's viewers are. The viewers who really do not want the truth. they want to pretend they are the best. They want to pretend they are not liars and they are not racist. Fox is a business that sells fake news and an illusion to these people. When a 5 year old lives in a fantasy world we think it is cute, and when adults roleplay in the republican world of lies it is sad and pathetic. But we cannot change them. there is no law against lying in public, and there is no law against being a moron. You cannot even restrict a grossly ignorant moron from voting. They are fat, lazy, racist, liars. There is nothing we can do to fix it.

Last edited:
You just make sure you don't click on those links that show bastions of liberal media doing stuff just as stupid. That way you can pretend they don't exist.

Forum List

Back