Fox, Chris Wallace attacks Teachers and First Responders

Government infrastructure follows business not the other way around. If there was no business that required a bridge to cross, there would never be a bridge.

Lying really bothers me. Also, attacking teachers, first responders and education. Republicans touched all the bases. They rail lump everything that helps middle class Americans into the phrase "big government". What do they stand for? Every man for himself? Fuck the "little people", the "real people" are coporations and gazillionaires". The fact that Republicans support a cult member who doesn't support this country shocks me.

but being dishonest doesnt.....

Chris Wallace, right after the First Lady's speech, when on a rant that supporting teachers and first responders and the military and police is simply relying on "big government". And student loans are more "big government".

Then his co-horts laughed that Obama would work with Republicans.

McConnell's "Single Most Important" goal: Defeat Obama - YouTube

Then, after all those stories at the Republican convention about how all those gazillionaires started from polishing shoes, Fox is complaining because Democrats actually had "humble" beginnings. Charlies K. said they are all the same but some with a "Hispanic" twinge.

And now, they are once again repeating the lie that Obama was talking about business when he supposedly said, "You didn't build that". Keeping on with the lie. No wonder they aren't allowed in Canada.

They are saying the speeches were a tribute to "big government" and that we only rely on government. The fuckers.

Have you even read Obama's "you didn't build that" speech?

The point of that speech was to justify raising taxes on the rich. He made that very clear. If you don't believe me, read it for yourself.

In Obama's mind, the "rich" are people who built businesses. So he had to find a way to justify taxing them "a little bit more". His words.

His justification was that rich people use roads and bridges and had teachers who taught them stuff. So they should pay for that.

The problem with his and your logic is that EVERYONE uses roads and bridges and teachers. So it was not roads and bridges and teachers that made rich people the successful people they are. Otherwise YOU would be a rich successful person, too.

Instead, you are a government tit sucker and Obama wants to keep the milk flowing to your little piggy mouth by taking "a little bit more" from the rich, and he used typical class envy illogic to which your little mind is attuned.

Last edited:
Chris Wallace, right after the First Lady's speech, when on a rant that supporting teachers and first responders and the military and police is simply relying on "big government". And student loans are more "big government".

Then his co-horts laughed that Obama would work with Republicans.

McConnell's "Single Most Important" goal: Defeat Obama - YouTube

Then, after all those stories at the Republican convention about how all those gazillionaires started from polishing shoes, Fox is complaining because Democrats actually had "humble" beginnings. Charlies K. said they are all the same but some with a "Hispanic" twinge.

And now, they are once again repeating the lie that Obama was talking about business when he supposedly said, "You didn't build that". Keeping on with the lie. No wonder they aren't allowed in Canada.

They are saying the speeches were a tribute to "big government" and that we only rely on government. The fuckers.

The whole point of Obama's speech that day was to tell businesses that they owe their success to government and because of that, they owe back. He said what he meant and meant what he said.

That's not what he meant and that's not what he said. He is saying the same thing Mitt Romney is saying here:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HT2hDiVdn8]Mitt Romney says you didn't do it alone - YouTube[/ame]

Do you see Mitt telling the Olympians they should pay for the stadiums and the coaches?

No. You do not. So you are once again speaking out of your ass and comparing apples to oranges.

I bet there are many repubs that rely on the govt. but they will never admit it. Romney has no trouble getting or having govt. aid.

Explain to me where the money comes from that the govt. gave as aid to Romney?

I mean exactly what did the "govt." do to EARN money that the govt. gave to Romney?

Explain to me how NASA was able to go to Mars, put a man on the moon?
Where did the money come from?

Where does the money come from for the 46 million on food stamps? Who pays for the food with money from what source?

2uihy52.jpg

Hey! You didn't build that! Are you Occupiers gonna pay for that bridge, or what?

Democraps support bad teachers that have lowered our academic standards while making our students dumber.

Democraps also support local police and firemen getting cushy retirement deals that put their city in financial danger.

As usual Democraps support bad outcomes and bad people.

New Topics

Forum List

Back