Fox Caught With Pants Down Over Teabaggers

I'm doing good today Si Modo :)

Biker if you only knew my voting record you would be saying what I assume to be your own party can't count.

That is if you're a democrat.

i'm just an american without a party affiliation who has happened to vote more democrat then republican and more 3rd party than republican(hard to even find republicans on the ballot in my state). But I did vote for Bush in 2000.

Fox New's official number was 70,000 people. Go look at one of the OP's of the threads making fun of the over blown protest numbers and they even provided a link to the fox news story.

Really? They ought to tell their news anchors then, as Blech and FAUX and Fiends were crowing about the number being between 1.5 and 2 million.

Yeah.......tell me again how FAUX doesn't lie. Maybe not the network itself, but damn sure most of the people that report on it.

Did you actually watch Fox & Friends and hear them say how many??? Because i did...they said there were tens of thousands. Nobody ever said the word "million". I watch Fox all the time and never heard that from ANY of them. I'd like to see your proof.

Fox New's official number was 70,000 people. Go look at one of the OP's of the threads making fun of the over blown protest numbers and they even provided a link to the fox news story.

Really? They ought to tell their news anchors then, as Blech and FAUX and Fiends were crowing about the number being between 1.5 and 2 million.

Yeah.......tell me again how FAUX doesn't lie. Maybe not the network itself, but damn sure most of the people that report on it.

Those are commentators saying thats what they think.

Their official news reporting on saturday the 12th stated 70,000.

Facts are stubborn things.

I'll let you have the last word.

And it's funny how they nearly always lean liberal.

Forum List

Back