Fox Caught With Pants Down Over Teabaggers

Polk

Classic
Aug 25, 2009
Ost
Fox has been running this ad attacking other media outlets...

foxnewsad.jpg

While at the same time...

- Attributing a false number about the protest turnout to ABC News.
- Using a screenshot grabbed from CNN in their ad.
- The main image being passed around from the protests is a screengrab from MSNBC.

I guess Fox only considers it coverage if the newscasters are getting down on their knees and blowing the protesters.

Okay........lemmie get this straight...........

FAUX Noise is USING THE SCREENSHOTS OF MSNBC AND CNN, yet, they are stating that those outlets didn't cover it?

WTF?

Meh, current state of our 'journalism' in the US is messed up regardless of which major media outlet it is. IMO, the bigger picture is journalistic standards getting back to valuing accurate reporting and informing the public over partisan points.

Meh, current state of our 'journalism' in the US is messed up regardless of which major media outlet it is. IMO, the bigger picture is journalistic standards getting back to valuing accurate reporting and informing the public over partisan points.

I think we're already passed the point of no return on that, but ideally, I agree.

Shit........FAUX Noise isn't even news anymore.

It's gone full variety show channel, and about as accurate as a lot of the tv shows on primetime.

I think we're already passed the point of no return on that, but ideally, I agree.
Perhaps I am foolishly optimistic about this. I believe that the reason we have seen our major media outlets lose fundamental journalistic integrity is because too many of us take our favored outlet's word without a critical eye. Perhaps that is due to critical thinking not being valued in schools for some time (it is coming back, though and that's a relief) and the public gets what it wants - spoon fed partisan cake with a delish icing of emotional rhetoric. Thus, the major media outlets are meeting the market demand.

Don't know though...just speculating.

Fox has been running this ad attacking other media outlets...

foxnewsad.jpg

While at the same time...

- Attributing a false number about the protest turnout to ABC News.
- Using a screenshot grabbed from CNN in their ad.
- The main image being passed around from the protests is a screengrab from MSNBC.

I guess Fox only considers it coverage if the newscasters are getting down on their knees and blowing the protesters.

Hey do some reasearch next time, the huffington post is a bunch of dummies.

Fox New's official number was 70,000 people. Go look at one of the OP's of the threads making fun of the over blown protest numbers and they even provided a link to the fox news story.

LMSM circa 2008: Obama should be President because he was a Community Organizer for ACORN

LMSM circa 2009: ACORN? Wussdat?

Fox sure took the ball on this one.

It sure was a hairy situation, but they ate it all up.

Fox has got this one in the bag.

Fox New's official number was 70,000 people. Go look at one of the OP's of the threads making fun of the over blown protest numbers and they even provided a link to the fox news story.

Really? They ought to tell their news anchors then, as Blech and FAUX and Fiends were crowing about the number being between 1.5 and 2 million.

Yeah.......tell me again how FAUX doesn't lie. Maybe not the network itself, but damn sure most of the people that report on it.

Really? They ought to tell their news anchors then, as Blech and FAUX and Fiends were crowing about the number being between 1.5 and 2 million.

Yeah.......tell me again how FAUX doesn't lie. Maybe not the network itself, but damn sure most of the people that report on it.

Those are commentators saying thats what they think.

Their official news reporting on saturday the 12th stated 70,000.

Facts are stubborn things.

I'll let you have the last word.

They were still reporting their numbers as "fact".

Blech did it when he stated that it was counted by computer from a college that he couldn't remember the name of, when in reality, nothing was counted.

They probably messed up the count by figuring if they covered x amount of area, that would equal x amount of people.

Only thing is, they forgot to factor in their overblown egos.

They were still reporting their numbers as "fact". ....
ANYONE reporting ANY number is not reporting a fact.

The official estimates are not in.

Really? So, in your opinion, the over 4,000 war dead (because they are numbers being reported) ISN'T a fact?

You're almost as stupid as Sunnidiot.

Biker we have OFFICIAL NUMBERS for Iraq, we dont have any OFFICIAL count for the Tea Parties.

Gosh........you are the pot calling the kettle stupid that time.

Well then, submit the photos to those people at the university that has the computer program to count, and then get a REAL number rather than the over inflated one Blech, Billo the Clown and the rest of the yahoos over there are using.

Hey..........not my fault your party can't count. I graduated. Apparently you didn't.

ANYONE reporting ANY number is not reporting a fact.

The official estimates are not in.

Really? So, in your opinion, the over 4,000 war dead (because they are numbers being reported) ISN'T a fact?

You're almost as stupid as Sunnidiot.

Biker we have OFFICIAL NUMBERS for Iraq, we dont have any OFFICIAL count for the Tea Parties.

Gosh........you are the pot calling the kettle stupid that time.
Thanks for wiping the stupid off of that post. Good God.

Forum List

Back