FOX | Carl Sagan & Dreaded Science | Right Wingers

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
FOX | Carl Sagan & Dreaded Science | Right Wingers​

Carl Sagan papers donated by 'Family Guy' creator - CBS News

"Carl Sagan papers donated by 'Family Guy' creator" who is "a liberal Democrat, he was impressed by Newt Gingrich's recent comments about establishing a colony on the moon." :badgrin:

Fox Orders 13-Episode Sequel To Carl Sagan's 'Cosmos' Docu-Series With Seth MacFarlane Producing For 2013 Launch - Deadline.com

Seth MacFarlane is taking on another iconic TV series, Carl Sagan’s Cosmos: A Personal Voyage. Fox has greenlighted Cosmos: A Space-Time Odyssey, a 13-part docu-series from Family Guy creator MacFarlane and late Sagan’s original collaborators – his widow, writer/producer Ann Druyan and astrophysicist Steven Soter. Envisioned as a successor to the Emmy and Peabody Award-winning original 13-part program, which was hosted by Sagan, the new Cosmos series will be hosted by renowned astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson.

How long before the Tea Party Lunacy infects this? I predict massive protests of 'outrage' on talk radio, blogs, and FOX News over Fox Television hosting -- a science show!!!

:thewave:

Nice!

Love Seth's humor and intellect and Sagan's science.

Looking forwward to checking these out.

Carl Sagan is one of my personal heroes, and I grew up on Cosmos. I still watch it frequently.

Neil deGrasse Tyson is also a personal hero of mine, and nothing makes me happier than seeing him step into Sagan's shoes.

A cool video:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGK84Poeynk]Symphony of Science - 'We Are All Connected' (ft. Sagan, Feynman, deGrasse Tyson & Bill Nye) - YouTube[/ame]

[youtube]4E-_DdX8Ke0[/youtube]

Carl Sagan talks about "the gods." This clip is from Carl Sagan's Cosmos episode 10, "The Edge of Forever."

The ancient Hindus guessed correctly unlike most other cultures, that the cosmos was far older than hundreds of generations of mankind.

Last edited:
FOX | Carl Sagan & Dreaded Science | Right Wingers​

Carl Sagan papers donated by 'Family Guy' creator - CBS News

"Carl Sagan papers donated by 'Family Guy' creator" who is "a liberal Democrat, he was impressed by Newt Gingrich's recent comments about establishing a colony on the moon." :badgrin:

Fox Orders 13-Episode Sequel To Carl Sagan's 'Cosmos' Docu-Series With Seth MacFarlane Producing For 2013 Launch - Deadline.com

Seth MacFarlane is taking on another iconic TV series, Carl Sagan’s Cosmos: A Personal Voyage. Fox has greenlighted Cosmos: A Space-Time Odyssey, a 13-part docu-series from Family Guy creator MacFarlane and late Sagan’s original collaborators – his widow, writer/producer Ann Druyan and astrophysicist Steven Soter. Envisioned as a successor to the Emmy and Peabody Award-winning original 13-part program, which was hosted by Sagan, the new Cosmos series will be hosted by renowned astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson.

How long before the Tea Party Lunacy infects this? I predict massive protests of 'outrage' on talk radio, blogs, and FOX News over Fox Television hosting -- a science show!!!

:thewave:

Funny stuff...

The modern pale blue dot (from saturn):

Earth-from-Saturn-4.jpg

^ Blows my mind every time

Last edited:
In his blind and baseless paranoia and visceral hatred, dante forgot or chose to ignore the fact that FOX Broadcasting is not FOX NEWS CHANNEL.

Fox Broadcasting Company - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Fox News Channel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The fact that - arguably - there are more left-leaning programs on the Fox Broadcasting network than or other broadcast network escapes the usual idiots.

Yeah, and Hitler wasn't a German he was an Austrian

LOL good gawd you're a nutjob

In his blind and baseless paranoia and visceral hatred, dante forgot or chose to ignore the fact that FOX Broadcasting is not FOX NEWS CHANNEL.

Fox Broadcasting Company - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Fox News Channel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The fact that - arguably - there are more left-leaning programs on the Fox Broadcasting network than or other broadcast network escapes the usual idiots.

Yeah, and Hitler wasn't a German he was an Austrian

LOL good gawd you're a nutjob

Yeah, and Napoleon was not French, he was Corsican.
Yeah, and Stalin was not Russian, he was Georgian.
Yeah, and Alexander the Great was not Greek, he was Macedonian.

lol good gawd! You are a nut job. Go revisit Hell.

Forum List

Back