Fox can't do math

(And critter doesn't know the difference between mathematics and arithmetic.)

But, agreed - it's a stupid graphic.

Last edited:
All arithmetic is mathematics. Sure the title could have been more specific, but it is not wrong.

You're welcome.

Critter my boy the solution is simple. Suppose the chart reflects the top two choices people are making or even the top three. Then it would be quite possible for it to add up to more than 100%.

There are exceptions to every rule that you didn't even bother with the obvious only proves that you are at least as much of a political hacks as those of whom you complain.

And suppose the moon is made out of cheese. You are making an assumption without any facts being known. Fox may well have an explanation but the chart still remains laughable...

:lol:
Fox%27s%2BPie%2BChart_f8430.jpg

Calling Fox News Quality Control: Pie Charts Are Supposed to Add Up to One Hundred | Crooks and Liars

the pie chart is not so much wrong as it is awkward. visuals are supposed to make information clear, and this has not done so

no it is wrong. cant have more than 100%

No, it doesn't say who supports who. It could be 70% of democrats support Palin for the GOP nod, I certainly do, and 63% of religious conservatives support Huckabee, and 60% of the remaining republicans support Romney.

The math works-I checked it...

All arithmetic is mathematics. Sure the title could have been more specific, but it is not wrong.

You're welcome.

It's not right either. I guess that's the 'we report, you decide' part of FOX coming though.

Forum List

Back