FOX can't broadcast in canada after its gov refuses to remove law prohibiting lying

they dont "lie" in their US broadcasts
thats whats so funny and pathetic about this threrad in the first place

you work for them or an affiliate, don't you? :D: my my my...you really come to their defense quite often so do you work for them? :lol:

they do a lot of spin on foxnews channel....maybe they are technically not lies, but spin meisters they are...imo, dive.
ah, so me defending the truth, is proof i work for FNC

LOL

classic
Do I understand this correctly? Tons of us on this thread called out the lie and were trashed, now "one of them" has called out the lie and we're trashed???

Again, as care pointed out, canada refused to CHANGE THE RULES for fauxnews. which means that they can't tell reporters to lie like they did in this country.

:clap2:
exceptit is a LIE, because FNC is already there

yes, the OP is NOT TRUE.....

it is not that Foxnews is not broadcasting in Canada, they ARE in canada since 2004, with several broadcast stations,( except not on Canada's largest broadcast network...they did not accept FoxNews.)

foxnews can and has been broadcasting in Canada, but with this ruling, they can not lie in their broadcasts.....

I don't know if there are some penalties if they or other News stations do lie or how Canada enforces this....?
Sorry Care, but you are wrong about this.

Do the research and you'll see that Fox broadcasts the exact same shows that you see in the USA. They do not make any adjustments or changes for the Canadian audience - only the advertisers change.

The law that was being considered for change was in violation of another Canadian statute that involves freedom of speech protections. An independent commision asked that the issue be looked into because the law might be in violation - that was in 2001- years before Fox News started in Canada. Now 10 yrs later the commision has decided to shelf the issue. The entire issue has absolutely NOTHING to do with Fox News or any other news agency.

RFK Jr writes a lie and the lie gets repeated ad nauseum. It is truly an echo chamber for the dumb.........pathetic.

Again, as care pointed out, canada refused to CHANGE THE RULES for fauxnews. which means that they can't tell reporters to lie like they did in this country.

:clap2:

Not even close sweetie...

The actual facts: Fox news has been broadcast in Canada since 2004. Fox News never requested that any law be changed. The proposed changes to the Canadian Broadcast laws originated over 10 years ago- for reason completely unrelated to News organizations.
The entire thread is dishonest propaganda repeated by the leftwing echo chamber.

Click the link - read the entire article. The RFK article and the subsequent spin is a complete fabrication. Ironically, RFK Jr would not be allowed to publish his article in Canada.....but we all know that HuffPo is not NEWs- it is opinion.

All media outlets end up lying or distorting the truth or keeping the truth from the public, or whichever semantical point of view you want to conveniently stick with.

As America's middle class battles for its survival on the Wisconsin barricades

There is a lie right there in the opening Sentence of the Link, unless the Middle Class is being redefined to mean the Government Class Worker that Displaced the True Middle Class by bleeding it dry, like in "We The Living", post Russian Revolution. Thank you for the amusing fiction Comrade. :lol:

Forum List

Back