Fox Calls Obama For Ohio!!!

sorry...but how the hell are they calling states with less than 20% returns?

I hate when they do that shit. It gives me flashbacks to 2000 living in FL when they called it for Gore and then snatched that shit back!

I hate when they do that shit. It gives me flashbacks to 2000 living in FL when they called it for Gore and then snatched that shit back!

That was because Fox News who had a bush family member running the show that night declared Florida for Bush. Then the other stations followed like sheep after declaring it for Gore.

He's up 13 points and Cleveland hasn't reported a vote (13% of the population) ...

Here's something that will blow your mind.

If Obama really won Ohio, all he needs is California, Hawaii, and Washington State. That gives him 270 EC votes. He could lose everything else.

That was because Fox News who had a bush family member running the show that night declared Florida for Bush. Then the other stations followed like sheep after declaring it for Gore.

and look how that turned out Robert! I don't want false victories!

[youtube]LTPiVKgGmP8[/youtube]

May I present to the American people, President Barack Obama!

Your President not mine to me he will be henceforth known as ObamalamaDUmmieDingDong. That's a pretty long title.

Your President not mine to me he will be henceforth known as ObamalamaDUmmieDingDong. That's a pretty long title.

Another classy post willowtree!

Though I do have to hand it to you, you're the only republican on the USMB tonight, I'll give you that! :clap2:

You will be assimilated. Resistence is futile. Your biological and technological advancemements will be added to our own. Resistence is and always will be... FUTILE.

Another classy post willowtree!

Though I do have to hand it to you, you're the only republican on the USMB tonight, I'll give you that! :clap2:

The rest who voted for McCain are somewhere crying with Joe Lieberman?

:lol: Kidding though I'm sure Joe Lieberman is crying somewhere. :eusa_whistle:

Then you need to move.

He was elected by the vast majority of the American people , if you dont like our system then leave.

cnn, abc, cbs, and nbc are all calling ohio for obama.

did someone call those others sheep when they called for Bush in 2000? just sayin :eusa_whistle:

I WANT Obama to win OH don't get me wrong... I just get sick to my stomach when they start calling states with so little returns showing.

did someone call those others sheep when they called for Bush in 2000? just sayin :eusa_whistle:

I WANT Obama to win OH don't get me wrong... I just get sick to my stomach when they start calling states with so little returns showing.

us 19 corridor went for obama.... thank you!

Forum List

Back