Fox Blatently Pitches for GOP Senate Candidate

Hello... It is Perfectly Fair and Balanced.. Just flip to MSNBC and you will get my drift.. It couldn't be more fair and balanced.

Comparing anything to the unstable and left-loon nutjobs of MSNBC would make Alex Jones appear "fair and balanced"

:eusa_hand:Try again Willow. :eusa_hand:

Using questionable news networks in comparisons in order to promote Fox "fair and balanced" slogan is just not fair!!

People will gravitate to the news outlet that most closely reflects their personal bias calling it fair while simultaneously labeling all other news outlets biased.

And that says a lot considering the fact that the right shows how truly paranoid they are when they preach about how they believe there is a liberal bias to the rest of the media and how they are all out to get them but foxnews is the only one that is honest. LOL
Why wouldn't a conservative go to a source that's conservative? ...especially when literally every other (national) news outlet in America is quite obviously left leaning? They're going to tell you things that you care about, like the ACORN prostitute and pimp scandal which hardly any other television outlets covered.

“The bottom line in Massachusetts. How a GOP victory in the Bay State could save taxpayers nationwide. What the senate race really means for your money. Tonight, on your World.”

That's not a news headline. It's a tease for a business and finance show.

it's the ed shultz "i'd vote ten times to keep the bastards out" bit.

msnbc and fox are two sides of the same coin, imo.

Thanks.

The thing is that Ed doesn't pretend he's anything but a political person with a particular pov.. same as Joe Scarborough doesn't pretend to be anything but a conservative.

Fox tries to pretend it's news.

Your clip and promo are for an OPINION segment not a NEWS segment so go figure. Liar.

And yet according to neil's own bio on foxnews' website is it a NEWS program.

Your World is currently the No. 1 rated cable news program in its 4 p.m. timeslot and covers the business world from all angles. - FOXBusiness.com

Foxnews and plenty of righties on this board LOVE to constantly brag about how foxnews is the #1 cable NEWS network and now some of those same hypocrites are trying to argue that they aren't news in a lame attempt to make excuses for the dishonesty and bias that foxnews presents.

So which is it?? Are they news programs and should they be compared to other news programs or are they for entertainment purposes and should they be comapred to other entertainment programs that are in their same timeslot? My guess is that they wouldn't be able to claim #1 status if they were compared to other entertainment programs. So why the flip flop righties??

Gotta love that 'fair and balanced' stuff.. :lol:

Neil Cavuto hosts a business news show on Fox. I suppose they are using a CBO estimate which says healthcare costs will increase, although the bill has been a moving target so estimates seem to change constantly, and, in some cases show that healthcare costs will decrease. If Fox wants to be known as 'fair and balanced', they shouldn't say things like this. MSNBC, CNN and others have a bias, but they don't claim to be 'fair and balanced'.

Wrong.
Cavuto's 4PM show is not a business NEWS show. That is reserved for the Fox Business Network.
His show on Fox network is a business commentary show...and it is NEVER marketed as a fox business News show.
Everyday he has COMMENTATORS offer their opinoions on the business climate of the times.

The promo in question is for cavuto's program "Your World" which is listed on his own bio as a NEWS program.

Your World is currently the No. 1 rated cable news program in its 4 p.m. timeslot and covers the business world from all angles. - FOXBusiness.com

Care to try and spin that again??

Fox is not news.

It is the propaganda wing of the Republican Party.
The problem is, the GOP only has the one.

The DNC has hundreds.

As for the OP......do you know the difference between news and analysis programing?

i tried to clarify that earlier but i guess the truth and facts dont matter to most when it comes to politics.

"to most" would apparently include YOU and all of the rest of the righties trying oh so desperately to make lame excuses for foxnews.
"Your World" which is the program that the promo is for is listed and promoted as a NEWS program on foxnew's own site. In FACT they list it as "the No. 1 rated cable news program in its 4 p.m. timeslot."
- FOXBusiness.com

Spin as much as you like but it won't change that FACT.

The problem is, the GOP only has the one.

The DNC has hundreds.

As for the OP......do you know the difference between news and analysis programing?

i tried to clarify that earlier but i guess the truth and facts dont matter to most when it comes to politics.

"to most" would apparently include YOU and all of the rest of the righties trying oh so desperately to make lame excuses for foxnews.
"Your World" which is the program that the promo is for is listed and promoted as a NEWS program on foxnew's own site. In FACT they list it as "the No. 1 rated cable news program in its 4 p.m. timeslot."
- FOXBusiness.com

I think that's a ratings category. Cable news as opposed to cable entertainment, or cable sports. Have you seen the show?

You have a bridge to sell me? That is what the democratic party is all about -- selling us bridges that don't exist. The Obama health care bridge is so messed up that nobody knows what it says, and apparently the democrats don't care. 60% of the people are against it; and they vote the party line; then tell us that they represent the people. Some bridge!!

Fox tells us that Browns election could save the American taxpayer money. Just how do you think that the democrats are going to pay for this health care bridge? ...with the taxpayer's money.

"A bridge that you are going to sell me." I would expect that from a democrat. All you do is sell us bridges, then we end up paying for it.

RykerWrite at talkinnow.com

Wait a minute? Wasn't palin for the bridge to nowhere before she was against it and wasn't that non-existent bridge sold to the American taxpayers by republicans?? In that case the taxpayers paid for a bridge and never got it but that didn't stop sara from taking the money anyway now did it?? LOL

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cG1g5qvgtSg]YouTube - SNL- Sarah Palin and Amy Poehler Rap![/ame]

:lol::lol:

Anybody watch NBC news a few minutes ago?

Good ol' Brian Williams held it together about the MA Senatorial race.....he apologised for having to break away from the more important news from Haiti to report.....

NOTHING!

No exit poll results...nada, which immediately gave me the firm belief Brown has won.

They did do a NBC/WSJ Poll result story about Obamacare (how was this was relative to the MA Senate Race was never explained). Basically, the poll says we like Obama as a person, but we hate the Democratic Party, and their plan to legislate healthcare.

:lol::lol:

- FOXBusiness.com

I think that's a ratings category. Cable news as opposed to cable entertainment, or cable sports. Have you seen the show?

It's funny how you glossed over and missed the other comments in teh same quote whre foxnews promotes it as a NEWS program.

It's also funny that all of the righties that were attacking other posters using the lame argument that it's an opinion show cut and ran from this thread after it had been shown that foxnews and even cavuto's own bio promote the show as a NEWS program.

And I thought for sure that all of you so-called honest righties would come back and apologize to those you wrongly attacked.
Oh well, I guess some of you are not as honest as you pretend to be.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back