Fox Bimbo Wants to go “Mainstream”

I find it strange how the right has suddenly turned on Megyn Kelly who, just a few months ago, was one of their Fox News darlings. Stab people in the back over your political views much?

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
I find it strange how the right has suddenly turned on Megyn Kelly who, just a few months ago, was one of their Fox News darlings. Stab people in the back over your political views much?

But Chris, THAT'S what it's all about POLITICS, she's just another pretty face, but not a pretty as you! :biggrin:

Ahh, good old flattery! :D

Lol deviate from being hyper partisan and the rwnj's will turn on you in a second. :rofl:

You think so, old fool?

There aren't many here that are more fiscally, and socially conservative than myself, and I'm backing an EX. LIBERAL DEMOCRAT for president.... I've, along with many other strict conservatives have had it over our heads with Republican's promising one thing and NOT DELIVERING on anything! Take the 2014 election when they promised to get rid of Obozocar, and stop amnesty, and STOP the SPENDING... they did NONE of those things. They were in essence democRATS for all intents and purposes.

I'll now go with a guy that has given me a ray of hope, that he will, AT LEAST, do as much as he can as president to.....

1. Build the Wall
2. Enforce laws pertaining to illegals
3. Balance budgets
4. Middle class tax cut
5. Simplify tax code
6. Make military strength a priority
7. Tear up all foreign trade pacts which are taking our jobs, especially China & Mexico & Japan
8. Install hugely successful people from private sector for making foreign trade deals
9. Take better care of wounded vets
10. Eliminate/reduce useless federal bureaucracy

And although NOT a conservative in the strictest sense of the word, I'm willing to give him my vote BECAUSE....

Pro life since at least 2011, wanted to ban partial birth abortion as far back as 2000.
Pro Traditional marriage. “Gay rights is not my thing.”
Pro capital punishment “Capital punishment isn’t uncivilized; murderers living is”
Hold Judges accountable
Opposes “Common core is a diaster” Teach citizenship, quit “dumbing down”.
Anti education unions (2000)
For school choice
“Climate Change is a hoax”
“No Cap-and-Tax”
For drilling our own.
On Environment “GOOD development enhances the environment”
Stressed the importance of a strong family & culture of life (2015)
Supports Israel
Opposes Iran deal and letting Iran obtain the bomb.
Wants to crush ISIS quickly.
Wants a military so strong no one will challenge us.
Against unbalanced trade deals that kill American jobs.
Against warrantless government surveillance of citizens.
Is against having a high national debt. Warns that $24T is a point of no return.
Against gun control
For assault weapon ban but says the AR-15 shouldn’t be considered an assault weapon.
Wants to repeal Obamacare and replace it with market driven polices and increased competition among insurance companies.
Wants to increase military spending.
Will close the border to illegals
Will send the criminals and sponges back.
Will deport all illegals but will let the hard working ones go through the legal process to come back.
Against Anchor babies
Knows unemployment is much higher than official stats.
Will bring jobs back through better trade negotiation.
Attended military academy and Wharton Business School.
Stood up for Birthers and challenged Obama on his fraud.
Believes USA is “the greatest force for freedom the world has ever known”
Wants to honor commitments on Social Security and Medicare, which we can afford to do if he gets the economy going full steam.
Wants to reduce the fraud in disability and other programs.
Against marriage penalties in tax code.
Wants to reduce income taxes and eliminate corporate tax.
Wants to rebuild our infrastructure.
Wants to apply welfare-to-work to 76 other welfare programs (2011)
Doesn’t have time for political correctness.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
Not afraid to call out either party or both when they are wrong.
Not a puppet to rich campaign donors.

Forum List

Back