fox article blows F and F open

they were told a year ago that atf leader never told Holder becasue he never knew about the tactics

Let me ask you something.... would it be OK to start a Congressional investigation into Iraq in regards to Bush/Cheney? I mean, after all Haliburton was deeply involved and Haliburton is Cheney's baby....seems like a conflict of interest to me....not to mention that Bush is neck deep in the oil industry.

Does your quest for the "truth" go beyond your hatred for Obama?

Not suggesting that this is what I want to see happen, it's not....but I'd be willing to bet my left nut that if the shoe were on the other foot, you would'nt be concerned about "the truth" at all.

There we go again,,,,,,,, Haliburton was first given a no bid contract by whom? The Clinton administration.

Why? because no other company in the world did what they did. Name another service company big enough to handle the job........

And that is the truth about that........

Now why is this administration trying to hide the F&F documents.........

One of the "most significant flaws of the investigation," according to the memo, is Issa's refusal to hold a public hearing with former ATF head Ken Melson, who told congressional investigators in July 2011 that he never informed senior Justice Department officials about the tactics of "Fast and Furious" because he didn't know them himself.
a fucking year ago they were told the top brass knew nothing about the particulars.
a year ago
dear fucking idiot.
A YEAR AGO they were told the that the admin knew nothing about it
A fucking year ago they were told it doesnt go beyond a certain level
former ATF head Ken Melson, who told congressional investigators in July 2011 that he never informed senior Justice Department officials about the tactics of "Fast and Furious" because he didn't know them himself. A year ago
they were told a year ago that atf leader never told Holder becasue he never knew about the tactics
What are you trying to get at? Are you saying Obama or Holder didn't know? If so then:

We have multiple rogue Agencies at the Federal and State level meaning Obama and Holder are MASSIVELY incompetent.

OR;

Obama and Holder are lying and covering something up.

This article doesn't say anything definitive. It merely gives the arguments that both sides are making. You are acting as if the R's came out and said the D's didn't do anything wrong or that they are conceding something. Nothing has been done and nobody has given in. Holder has turned over 7600 of the 80,000 documents requested. Are you telling me that 90% of the documents requested hold some deep dark secret that nobody can know about? Seriously?

Mike

This article doesn't say anything definitive. It merely gives the arguments that both sides are making. You are acting as if the R's came out and said the D's didn't do anything wrong or that they are conceding something. Nothing has been done and nobody has given in. Holder has turned over 7600 of the 80,000 documents requested. Are you telling me that 90% of the documents requested hold some deep dark secret that nobody can know about? Seriously?

Mike

1 holder has lied
2 obama is covering something up
3. you're full of shit
4 that is all.

Let me ask you something.... would it be OK to start a Congressional investigation into Iraq in regards to Bush/Cheney? I mean, after all Haliburton was deeply involved and Haliburton is Cheney's baby....seems like a conflict of interest to me....not to mention that Bush is neck deep in the oil industry.

Does your quest for the "truth" go beyond your hatred for Obama?

Not suggesting that this is what I want to see happen, it's not....but I'd be willing to bet my left nut that if the shoe were on the other foot, you would'nt be concerned about "the truth" at all.

There we go again,,,,,,,, Haliburton was first given a no bid contract by whom? The Clinton administration.

Why? because no other company in the world did what they did. Name another service company big enough to handle the job........

And that is the truth about that........

Now why is this administration trying to hide the F&F documents.........
well then Cheney should have either resigned his position as VP or pulled his company from involvement in Iraq....it's a conflict of interest. If I took out an insurance policy on your house, I'd have a vested interest in your house burning down, would'nt I?

Like I said in the original post...I was throwing out a hypothetical, not demanding an investigation....but that's OK....keep ranting.

Forum List

Back