Fox and friends

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
FOX AND FRIENDS
are Nazi sympathizers. They interviewed a man dressed as a Nazi who was tossed out of a town meeting because he was disrupting the meeting, not asking as question or commenting or listening on healthcare. He was not there to oppose healthcare but to oppose Obama.
I wish Texas was able to secede from the union. It would save us billions.
Town hall meetings are not about healthcare because most of them have either private or medicare.

You need a link to this or it's in the trash.

I disagree that Fox and Friends are Nazi sympathizers... Why would you say that just because they interviewed this bozo?????? NBC spent a whole hour at the White House with Obama and they didn't call him a Nazi sympathizer - although they should.

FOX AND FRIENDS
are Nazi sympathizers. They interviewed a man dressed as a Nazi who was tossed out of a town meeting because he was disrupting the meeting, not asking as question or commenting or listening on healthcare. He was not there to oppose healthcare but to oppose Obama.
Town hall meetings are not about healthcare because most of them have either private or medicare.

Link?

FOX AND FRIENDS

Why doesn't the mod identify him/herself?

FOX AND FRIENDS

Why doesn't the mod identify him/herself?

Why is that important?

Brian Kilmeade and that mop head chick are two of the dumbest people on television. Seriously. Damn.

But a link would be kewl.

I disagree that Fox and Friends are Nazi sympathizers... Why would you say that just because they interviewed this bozo?????? NBC spent a whole hour at the White House with Obama and they didn't call him a Nazi sympathizer - although they should.

Source?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back