Fox and Friends: Hurricane Sandy Benefit Concert Is Really For Obama

J.E.D

Gold Member
Jul 28, 2011
:rofl::lol::rofl:

'Fox And Friends' Attacks NBC's Sandy Benefit Concert: 'Is It A Concert For Obama?' (VIDEO)

"Fox and Friends" questioned NBC's upcoming fundraiser for Hurricane Sandy on Friday morning, wondering aloud whether it was putting the event on merely to help President Obama.

"Good intention, raise some money for victims, but the timing is more than suspect," guest host Eric Bolling said. "Is this more political? Is this more, let's get this thing on TV before the election to help President Obama look more presidential? Or is it more to help out victims?"

:rofl::lol::rofl:

'Fox And Friends' Attacks NBC's Sandy Benefit Concert: 'Is It A Concert For Obama?' (VIDEO)

"Fox and Friends" questioned NBC's upcoming fundraiser for Hurricane Sandy on Friday morning, wondering aloud whether it was putting the event on merely to help President Obama.

"Good intention, raise some money for victims, but the timing is more than suspect," guest host Eric Bolling said. "Is this more political? Is this more, let's get this thing on TV before the election to help President Obama look more presidential? Or is it more to help out victims?"

Yes, suspect timing.
They should have put it on six months ago.

• Banned
Yeah, and that hurricane. The timing is a little suspect.

Already posted, panties all out of a bunch over it, sorry zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

at least someone didn't yell out, Obama hates white people like Kenya West yelled Bush hated BLACK people at ONE OF THESE held during Katrina

Last edited:
  • Banned

at least someone didn't yell out, Obama hates white people like Kenya West yelled Bush hated BLACK people at ONE OF THESE held during Katrina

Why do I get the feeling that you've already said it plenty of times yourself?

Why do I get the feeling that you've already said it plenty of times yourself?

well, do you think he does?

Haha!
Is 'Kenya' a Freudian slip?

So now even "wondering allowed" isn't PC.

I can see where this is going. Especially after having been there for the past 3-1/2 years.

Who said anything about PC?
It's just dumb.

Haha!
Is 'Kenya' a Freudian slip?

:lol:
didn't notice...been drinking.... long week with the kiddies

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Fox has always had this habit of sticking its foot into its mouth. They are liars and don't know when to just STFU. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

What about the performers? Who do they support? Jon Bon Jovi is a Democrat, and is an avid Obama supporter. Not sure about the others.

Fox and Friends is a laughing stock. I don't watch, but the vids and quotes give me lots of laughs.

Did anyone besides me actually watch it? Not one political message in the hour it was on the air. It was all about helping the people affected.

Good music....Christine Agulera(sp?), followed by Bon Jovi doing an acoustic two song medley, followed by Billy Joel, then Jimmy Fallon sat in with Joel, Steven Tyler, Springsteen and some studio musicians singing "under the boardwalk" Fallon surprised me with his vocal ability....he sang lead...then it was Mary J Blige, Tyler doing a stripped down version.of "Dream on", Sting doing an acoustic version of "message in a bottle", and Springsteen and the full E Street band to finish it up.

most of the performers are from the NY/NJ area....That's why they were there.

and none of them said one word about the election.

It was one show on Fox. And as we said it was done during Katrina so they were probably wondering if it would done AGAIN

big friggen deal

Forum List

Back