Four Words

No, California Girl. After blessing your ungrateful nation with the still visible templates of civilization, you colluded with the French and betrayed our generousity.

"No taxation without representation".

Want a rematch, cousin?

No, California Girl. After blessing your ungrateful nation with the still visible templates of civilization, you colluded with the French and betrayed our generousity.
And we and the French kicked your ass. That's the F-R-E-N-C-H, poseur.

And, we've been saving your asses since.

Can you say Dunkirk?

Both apologies and unending gratitude to our resident non-poseur Limeys.

Last edited:

I'll grant you, it wasn't our finest hour. But that didn't stop you coming cap-in-hand when you needed money for Louisiana, did it?

Want a rematch, cousin?

Er, I'd rather not. Our sacrificing our mighty empire so as to confront the Nazi's single handedly while you cowered on the sidelines means that there's been a regrettable shift in power. Not helped by you making us repay every single cent of lend-lease relief.

I'll grant you, it wasn't our finest hour. But that didn't stop you coming cap-in-hand when you needed money for Louisiana, did it?

Want a rematch, cousin?

Er, I'd rather not. Our sacrificing our mighty empire so as to confront the Nazi's single handedly while you cowered on the sidelines means that there's been a regrettable shift in power. Not helped by you making us repay every single cent of lend-lease relief.
LMAO!

Can you say Dunkirk?

Moron. Poseur.

I can say 'Dunkirk' without shame. Can you say 'Lyndon Johnson practical begged Harold Wilson to lend British support in the Vietnam war seeing as the United States had no experienced Special Forces to harrass Vietcong logistics deep behind enemy lines'?

I can say 'Dunkirk' without shame. Can you say 'Lyndon Johnson practical begged Harold Wilson to lend British support in the Vietnam war seeing as the United States had no experienced Special Forces to harrass Vietcong logistics deep behind enemy lines'?
Then you have no shame.

Sucks to be you.

Then you have no shame.

Sucks to be you.

I'll grant you that we were grateful recipients of American military support during WW2. But have you noticed a trend? Every war the United States has fought in, without a sizable British contingent, or guiding hand, you Americans come embarressingly unstuck, such as your folly into Vietnam against an enemy you arrogantly underestimated.

Worth thinking about, eh.

Whereas in the last conflict we fought alone against a more prepared and capable military than the Vietnamese, we triumphed without having to run away from what we'd started.

Something else worth thinking about.

Last edited:
Then you have no shame.

Sucks to be you.

I'll grant you that we were grateful recipients of American military support during WW2. But have you noticed a trend? Every war the United States has fought in, without a sizable British contingent, or guiding hand, you Americans come embarressingly unstuck, such as your folly into Vietnam against an enemy you arogantly underestimated.

Whereas the last conflict we fought alone against a more prepared and capable military than the Vietnamese, we triumphed without having to run away from what we'd started.

Who the fuck cares?

How very British of you. The Brits are great when it comes to putting down other countries.... but they are not very good at taking it.

Then you have no shame.

Sucks to be you.

I'll grant you that we were grateful recipients of American military support during WW2. But have you noticed a trend? Every war the United States has fought in, without a sizable British contingent, or guiding hand, you Americans come embarressingly unstuck, such as your folly into Vietnam against an enemy you arogantly underestimated.

Whereas the last conflict we fought alone against a more prepared and capable military than the Vietnamese, we triumphed without having to run away from what we'd started.

Who the fuck cares?

You, by the looks of it. Have I touched a nerve?

Who the fuck cares?

You, by the looks of it. Have I touched a nerve?
:lol:

Poseurs are for play.

Forum List

Back