Four Simple Questions Regarding Obama's Birth Certificate!

If I read the Harvard Law yearbook and see this, does that make me "insane?"

This one is tough to explain away. I know the left says it’s a typo, but that’s too much of a typo to be credible. Personally, I believe that 0bama lied (shocking right?”) to get in as a foreign student.

Good thread. First time I've really doubted. I've always liked the symbolism of the Kenya stuff --- Obama is alien, doesn't belong here, shouldn't be prez, not like the rest of us, his mother an obvious slut, all that. But this thread makes me wonder if he really WAS illegitimate as prez.

Anyway, Trump is unwinding all Obama's nonsense laws, so that's all right.
Very true

Interesting reflection of racists in America. This black man is not a real president, not a legitimate president.....he is not like the rest of us

Ignorant bull shit. The question of his birth certificate stems from some very real facts. First was that it was hidden for so long. Why would anyone do that? Second was things like the above where it’s actually written that he was a foreigner. It’s legitimate to argue that these things don’t prove anything but to ignore them and chalk it up to racism is simply stupid.
Obama never claimed he was anything other than born in Hawaii
The State if Hawaii claims the same thing

It is only the mentally challenged who feel otherwise

This one is tough to explain away. I know the left says it’s a typo, but that’s too much of a typo to be credible. Personally, I believe that 0bama lied (shocking right?”) to get in as a foreign student.
It isn’t not a typo, it is an error on the part of the editor who assumed someone with a name like Barack Obama was from Kenya
Doesn’t really sound Hawaiian does it?

She has admitted to her mistake

Lmfao what kind of spin is that?

Hey moron. What is it besides your epic stupidity that makes something so simple to understand for normal people but so difficult for you? From this discussion, I’m going to guess that it’s your reading comprehension handicap.

Let me see if I can dumb this down enough so that even you can understand.

I said that a lefties here told me that that article was a typo. You claimed that I was lying.

Do you understand? You are saying that lefties DIDN’T say that the article was wrong.

If this doesn’t straighten things out for you then it’s true that I can’t fix your stupid.

Learn to read idiot.

LOL- an idiot Birther telling me to learn to read. Yes- you do say all sorts of stupid shit. I pointed out your Birther BS.

Don’t remember but it was on this forum years ago during the 0bama regime. That’s what I was told was the reason for it.

But you just regurgitate the usual Birther feces- smear them all over your face- and call it make up.

Ok moron, I’ll call your bluff. What EXACTLY did I say that was regurgitated birther stuff?

And yes, you apparently can’t read because you haven’t a clue what I said.
Here you go.

Birthers have had many iterations- I have seen the same Birthers claim that Barack Obama was born in Kenya- and also claim he was born in Indonesia- AND also claim that Frank Marshall was his real father- and that if he was born in the United States he still wasn't "natural born'.

And that he lied 'to get in as a foreign student'. Birthers have a huge list of lies they regurgitate at regular intervals.

I will be glad to show you- just as soon as you prove what you claimed.

So you are saying that I’m telling a lie when I say the a lefty told me it was a typo. You really are an idiot.

I am saying you are just passing on regurgitated Birther lies- like the contard idiot you are.

Figured. You haven’t a clue. Good by you illiterate idiot, you are dismissed.

Good thread. First time I've really doubted. I've always liked the symbolism of the Kenya stuff --- Obama is alien, doesn't belong here, shouldn't be prez, not like the rest of us, his mother an obvious slut, all that. But this thread makes me wonder if he really WAS illegitimate as prez.

Anyway, Trump is unwinding all Obama's nonsense laws, so that's all right.
Very true

Interesting reflection of racists in America. This black man is not a real president, not a legitimate president.....he is not like the rest of us

Ignorant bull shit. The question of his birth certificate stems from some very real facts. First was that it was hidden for so long. Why would anyone do that? Second was things like the above where it’s actually written that he was a foreigner. It’s legitimate to argue that these things don’t prove anything but to ignore them and chalk it up to racism is simply stupid.
Obama never claimed he was anything other than born in Hawaii
The State if Hawaii claims the same thing

It is only the mentally challenged who feel otherwise

That’s not the argument. Please pay attention.

Not like it’s gonna change anything.

I've been saying this since 2009....

You could open up some old KGB vault in moscow, recover an 8mm movie film of the meat puppet faggot being delivered in a Kenyan hospital and delivered by Kruschev, with Mao Zedong in the back ground performing a satanic ritual and sacrificing a 16 year old Swedish virgin female complete with testimony and and all the documents to prove it and not a difference will it make.

The bed wetters will insist it still isn't true, no one will face charges, none of his damage will be repealed.

Except that Trump is doing a damn good job fixing shit so far. Once a few tumors are purged from DC we can start undoing some of the regressive shit LBJ and FDR inflicted upon us.

zzm4ufl7pkcz.jpg

LOL- an idiot Birther telling me to learn to read. Yes- you do say all sorts of stupid shit. I pointed out your Birther BS.

Don’t remember but it was on this forum years ago during the 0bama regime. That’s what I was told was the reason for it.

But you just regurgitate the usual Birther feces- smear them all over your face- and call it make up.

Ok moron, I’ll call your bluff. What EXACTLY did I say that was regurgitated birther stuff?

And yes, you apparently can’t read because you haven’t a clue what I said.
Here you go.

Birthers have had many iterations- I have seen the same Birthers claim that Barack Obama was born in Kenya- and also claim he was born in Indonesia- AND also claim that Frank Marshall was his real father- and that if he was born in the United States he still wasn't "natural born'.

And that he lied 'to get in as a foreign student'. Birthers have a huge list of lies they regurgitate at regular intervals.

I will be glad to show you- just as soon as you prove what you claimed.

So you are saying that I’m telling a lie when I say the a lefty told me it was a typo. You really are an idiot.

I am saying you are just passing on regurgitated Birther lies- like the contard idiot you are.

Figured. You haven’t a clue. Good by you illiterate idiot, you are dismissed.

Bye Bye Birther.....you won't be missed.

It isn’t not a typo, it is an error on the part of the editor who assumed someone with a name like Barack Obama was from Kenya
Doesn’t really sound Hawaiian does it?

She has admitted to her mistake

Lmfao what kind of spin is that?

Since when are the facts a 'spin'

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

“You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time,” Goderich wrote. “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.”

You could open up some old KGB vault in moscow, recover an 8mm movie film of the meat puppet faggot being delivered in a Kenyan hospital and delivered by Kruschev, with Mao Zedong in the back ground performing a satanic ritual and sacrificing a 16 year old Swedish virgin female complete with testimony and and all the documents to prove it and not a difference will it make.

The bed wetters will insist it still isn't true, no one will face charges, none of his damage will be repealed.

Except that Trump is doing a damn good job fixing shit so far. Once a few tumors are purged from DC we can start undoing some of the regressive shit LBJ and FDR inflicted upon us.]

I've been saying this since 2009.

You could have the State of Hawaii repeatedly confirm where a black man was born, and have them even confirm that the birth certificate was authentic- and you could even find the birth announcements in Hawaii of the birth. You could even get Lying Donald Trump to admit he was lying and that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii and not a difference will it make.

The Birther bed wetters will still insist that the black man could not have been born in the United States and will still be calling for mass arrests and incarceration because a black man was in the White House.

Birthers are no different than Holocaust Deniers.

Examples of "nonsense laws", please. I am curious as to what you see as such.

Like a guy holding out a lollipop to a little girl from his car window. Just get in the car, honey, and you can have the lollipop. I have seen your posts. If I am lured by the hope of a real discussion, the next post from you will be filled with obscene abuse.

Examples of "nonsense laws", please. I am curious as to what you see as such.

Like a guy holding out a lollipop to a little girl from his car window. Just get in the car, honey, and you can have the lollipop. I have seen your posts. If I am lured by the hope of a real discussion, the next post from you will be filled with obscene abuse.

You have hopes for a 'real discussion' in a Birther thread?

Do you have hopes for flying unicorns too?

Except that Trump is doing a damn good job fixing shit so far. Once a few tumors are purged from DC we can start undoing some of the regressive shit LBJ and FDR inflicted upon us.]

You could have the State of Hawaii repeatedly confirm where a black man was born, and have them even confirm that the birth certificate was authentic- and you could even find the birth announcements in Hawaii of the birth. You could even get Lying Donald Trump to admit he was lying and that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii and not a difference will it make.

The Birther bed wetters will still insist that the black man could not have been born in the United States and will still be calling for mass arrests and incarceration because a black man was in the White House.

Done deal. Needs to be got over and forgot.

You aren't getting off the hook that easy bed wetter.

Your moonbat messiah had made a lot of effort to conceal his past first of all, second of all it was hitlary's minions who started the conspiracy. Of course you have to insert his race in there like you're programmed too, but it has no relevance to the fact that those of us who opposed the damage wrought by that meat puppet queer are motivated by patriotism, while you're a treasonous (piece of shit) "citizen of the world" motivated by the global collectivist agenda.

If I had my way the first black president would have Alan Keyes in 2001. Would all the pinko commies in your drum circle be "racists" for hating him? I guaran-fucking-tee he would have erased more of the regressive agenda than you want to pretend Bush even tried to stop. Bush gave you filthy cock suckers everything you wanted except a surrender to jihad.

LOL- 9 years of infantile Bedwetting Birthers and you are still regurgitating that pile of Birther feces and slurping it all back up again.

LOL- 9 years of infantile Bedwetting Birthers and you are still regurgitating that pile of Birther feces and slurping it all back up again.

I differ on that. Then again, I got shown 8mm footage of Nazis bulldozing bodies into mass graves.

Also executing prisoners in front of mass graves. To where they fall in.

Oof, not good on the stomach.

Forum List

Back