CDZ Four Nations Top U.S.'s Greatest Enemy List

I think most of you have forgotten you are in the CDZ.
So why are the countries you list America's top enemies?

Because like you they follow the far left religion and post what is in their programming!

Obama gives the largest state sponsor of terror more money and income.
Anyone able to provide a translation of that?

US sent plane with $400 million in cash to Iran - CNNPolitics.com

See how they will deny reality even from their own far left sources?

North Korea, Iran, Russia and China are perceived as our greatest enemies. Trump is kissing Putin's a** while offending China. Does he have a clue at all of how to deal with international affairs and what the leader of the US needs to do to look after our interests on the world stage?
Should be
Israel
Saudi Arabia
Turkey
China

And really only worried about taking action of some kind against top 2.

images

If I was a USMB mod this thread would have been banished to the Badlands after the first post.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Last edited:
North Korea, Iran, Russia and China are perceived as our greatest enemies. Trump is kissing Putin's a** while offending China. Does he have a clue at all of how to deal with international affairs and what the leader of the US needs to do to look after our interests on the world stage?

And the biggest problem is that he told Japan and South Korea (China's biggest regional enemies) to pay for their own defense themselves. He's annoyed China by talking to Taiwan's president.

He doesn't have a coherent policy, it's just "ah, I feel like doing this now" and seeing what the fuck happens. The Chinese have basically told their people that Trump doesn't have a fucking clue what he's doing.

I think most of you have forgotten you are in the CDZ.
So why are the countries you list America's top enemies?

Because like you they follow the far left religion and post what is in their programming!

Obama gives the largest state sponsor of terror more money and income.
Anyone able to provide a translation of that?

US sent plane with $400 million in cash to Iran - CNNPolitics.com

See how they will deny reality even from their own far left sources?
It was their money. Read the article thoroughly. It was not a ransom payment.

5 Things You Need to Know About the $400 Million America Sent to Iran

And the biggest problem is that he told Japan and South Korea (China's biggest regional enemies) to pay for their own defense themselves. He's annoyed China by talking to Taiwan's president.

He doesn't have a coherent policy, it's just "ah, I feel like doing this now" and seeing what the fuck happens. The Chinese have basically told their people that Trump doesn't have a fucking clue what he's doing.
He doesn't have a coherent thought. Period.

The funny thing to me is that I don't think we'd have a list of enemies. At least that we'd be able to put a name to. Certainly I can't think of an enemy of my nation.

He doesn't have a coherent thought. Period.

I disagree, what a thing to say. He's had plenty of coherent thoughts about his daughter........ most of them involve the sex thought.

Forum List

Back