CDZ Four Nations Top U.S.'s Greatest Enemy List

Esmeralda

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2013
Washington State
North Korea, Iran, Russia and China are perceived as our greatest enemies. Trump is kissing Putin's a** while offending China. Does he have a clue at all of how to deal with international affairs and what the leader of the US needs to do to look after our interests on the world stage?

North Korea, Iran, Russia and China are perceived as our greatest enemies. Trump is kissing Putin's a** while offending China. Does he have a clue at all of how to deal with international affairs and what the leader of the US needs to do to look after our interests on the world stage?
Not Russia though.

Putin and Trump are buddies.

They will carve up Ukraine and Syria and there will be peace between the USSA and the former USSR.

See how the far left drones follow their programmed religious scriptures to the letter!

They just run their religious narratives at all costs with zero proof in reality!

I am amazed they're considered enemies. After all, what have they done to the US? They've never invaded the US, whereas the US has invaded, occupied or interfered with all of them. Oh well, paranoia never rests.

I am amazed they're considered enemies. After all, what have they done to the US? They've never invaded the US, whereas the US has invaded, occupied or interfered with all of them. Oh well, paranoia never rests.

And another far left drone chimes in and uses the standard far left drone religious dogma..

Remember these drones supported the illegal wars of Obama/Clinton.

The best bit is that the country which has contributed most to attacks on the US, Saudi, is left off the list completely.

And another far left drone chimes in and uses the standard far left drone religious dogma..

Remember these drones supported the illegal wars of Obama/Clinton.
Your ignorance is matched only by your lack of curiosity.

Apart from that I see you don't deny my contention nor my conclusion.

And the far left drones proves my point that they backed the illegal wars of Obama/Clinton!
Your ignorance is still matched only by your lack of curiosity. And my points are left unanswered still. Quelle surprise.

The best bit is that the country which has contributed most to attacks on the US, Saudi, is left off the list completely.

Another far left drone religious narrative being run..

Even Obama bowed to the Saudi's yet you still voted for him and his illegal wars!

Yes you prove that you will ignore the illegal wars of Obama! It is part of the far left religion!
You prove you are so ignorant you can't be told how ignorant you are. You must be a rightard dumb fuck.

Yes you prove that you will ignore the illegal wars of Obama! It is part of the far left religion!
You prove you are so ignorant you can't be told how ignorant you are. You must be a rightard dumb fuck.

In making war against the Islamic State, Obama also launched an assault on the Resolution, attacking Congress's constitutional position as the ultimate arbiter over war and peace. When he began his new military campaign against ISIS in June 2014, he made no effort to gain Congress’s explicit approval within the next 60 days

How Obama Is Enabling the Next President to Launch Illegal Wars

That is from the far left Atlantic, you still going to pretend that the illegal wars of Obama did not happen?

I wonder when you will ever overcome your lack of curiosity.

Kosh said:

yet you still voted for him and his illegal wars!

I wonder when you will ever overcome your lack of curiosity.

Kosh said:

yet you still voted for him and his illegal wars!

See when the far left is shown reality, they will deny it every time!

In making war against the Islamic State, Obama also launched an assault on the Resolution, attacking Congress's constitutional position as the ultimate arbiter over war and peace. When he began his new military campaign against ISIS in June 2014, he made no effort to gain Congress’s explicit approval within the next 60 days

How Obama Is Enabling the Next President to Launch Illegal Wars

That is from the far left Atlantic, you still going to pretend that the illegal wars of Obama did not happen?

Just to make it clear, I think Obama should do the orange suited perp walk at the Hague, after Bush the lesser, Little Johnny Howard, Bliar and Kwaśniewski have made their entrance and exit there.

Forum List

Back