Four More Days!

Spare_change

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2011
4%20more%20days1.jpg

In keeping with the inane requirement that the OP must post something (apparently, a visual demonstration isn't enough), 4 more days.

We limp to the finish line - beaten, bruised, and bloody, but with heads held high.

America has survived ... despite the best efforts of its leadership .... America has survived.

Hey cocksuck, I am going to record what the DOW is on Friday, and what the unemployment rate is on that day, also. I bet by the end of 2019, we are back where Bush had us at the end of 2008.

Hey cocksuck, I am going to record what the DOW is on Friday, and what the unemployment rate is on that day, also. I bet by the end of 2019, we are back where Bush had us at the end of 2008.

Talk's cheap ---- and bullshit is plentiful.

Just stand over there by the curb .... and let the adults fix this mess.

4%20more%20days1.jpg

In keeping with the inane requirement that the OP must post something (apparently, a visual demonstration isn't enough), 4 more days.

We limp to the finish line - beaten, bruised, and bloody, but with heads held high.

America has survived ... despite the best efforts of its leadership .... America has survived.
America will always survive, even with detestable politicians and poor spirited demagogues like yourself...

4%20more%20days1.jpg

America will always survive, even with detestable politicians and poor spirited demagogues like yourself...

Is that all you guys have left??? Childish name calling?

Stand up and fight, or sit down and shut up.

-------------------------------------------- so what , USA will likely be stronger military wise , better more secure borders , better gun laws for Americans and other things [conservative Constitution honoring] Supreme Court and YOU won't be starving OldRocks !!

I am not starving now. 100K plus 2016, same as for the last 12 years excepting 2009. And, at 73, I will be retiring as a millwright, and looking to start a new career. We shall see the state of the nation come the end of 2019.

4%20more%20days1.jpg

tumblr_nro0wepDDQ1sn30dso1_500.gif

I am not starving now. 100K plus 2016, same as for the last 12 years excepting 2009. And, at 73, I will be retiring as a millwright, and looking to start a new career. We shall see the state of the nation come the end of 2019.
Do you need a son to adopt?

4%20more%20days1.jpg

Here's a chair.

pink-princess-throne-bx-43772.jpg

How much do you want to bet?? I'm betting you'll change your username long before 2019. ;)

4%20more%20days1.jpg

Here's a chair.

Thanks, but I wouldn't want you to do without...

4%20more%20days1.jpg

Here's a chair.

Thanks, but I wouldn't want you to do without...

You little girls just sit over there .... the adults will take care of you.

Forum List

Back