Four killed, including gunman, in shooting incident in Pennsylvania

Truthseeker420

Gold Member
Mar 30, 2011
Home of the 2013 BCS National Champion
Four people were killed, including the gunman, and three state troopers were injured Friday in a series of shootings over a wide area of central Pennsylvania, authorities said.

Blair County District Attorney Richard Consiglio told NBC station WJAC of Johnstown, Pa., that a woman and three men, including the gunman, were dead. One of the injured troopers was shot but was protected by a bulletproof vest, one was injured in a vehicle crash and one was injured by flying glass from a bullet that was shot through his car window, he said.
None sustained life-threatening injuries in the shooting incident, which occurred at multiple locations over several miles around Frankstown Township, Geeseytown and Hollidaysburg, about 75 miles west of Harrisburg.

Police and emergency officials told NBC News that they could give no other details. But the Blair County Emergency Management Agency said it was calling in counselors for the public to a command center it had set up at the Geeseytown Fire Hall.

Four killed, including gunman, in shooting incident in Pennsylvania - U.S. News

If the gunman hadn't been shot, how many more would he have killed?

The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.

And how many would have been shot if the gunman had no gun? This was just info,I'm not advocating any gun control. There needs to thoughtful debate on how to stop violence not reactionary laws by either side of the issue.

if he didn't have a gun how many people would he have killed, idiota?

Of all the gun laws we have, has one of them ever stopped a criminal from getting a gun? Felons can't have guns at all. They have them. Ban guns, that means criminals won't have them.

Fat chance.

And how many would have been shot if the gunman had no gun? This was just info,I'm not advocating any gun control. There needs to thoughtful debate on how to stop violence not reactionary laws by either side of the issue.

LOL, how are you going to stop violence?
you better ban marriage first.

Correction : make America a less violent society.

better?

better?

No, we don't you messing in our lives or society
worry about yourself

In a perfect world (that only exists in your mind) when there are no guns, no one gets killed. By a gun.

Because you can't "uninvent" a gun that also means you cannot ban them. Gun Laws are only obeyed by Law Abiding people who don't think about mass killing anyone, unless they join the Military.

I can repeat this a thousand times, but unless you turn off your television and overcome your lifetime of mass media programming, you will NEVER see the light.

And until you see the light, you will always be in danger of overstepping your bounds and interfering with someone else's right to "Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness". You won't be able to help yourself, because you're a Communist. You're a Collectivist/Communist. Just admit it.

And mark my words, you Liberal Communists will push it to the point where the only recourse for Law Abiding people who are tired of being Oppressed by Massive Communist Gov't will be to put a bullet between their collective eyes.

You need to back off. And you need to tell all your friends to back off. Now.

Oh, you wimmen are so soft and fragile and helpless aren't you? Such weaklings! All these men FORCING you into marriage! Awwwwwwww! Poor little things!

Fuck off.

Oh, you wimmen are so soft and fragile and helpless aren't you? Such weaklings! All these men FORCING you into marriage! Awwwwwwww! Poor little things!

Fuck off.

lol, it was a joke..and there are battered husbands also..

better?

No, we don't you messing in our lives or society
worry about yourself

I'm not the one advocating womb checks, telling people who they can and can't marry, what they can and can't smoke,telling unions and corporations how to conduct business.....

good, then you put away this notion of "changing" society..it's too late for that anyway

And on it goes ............................................... and on and on and on ................. until we're all shot .................

Perhaps Apocolypse is just around the bend ......................................

In 1912 a man walked into a house in Villisca, IA and killed eight people, including children, with an axe.

Forum List

Back