Four Illegals Kill American At McDonalds

I am sorry, but this is one isolated incident. Are we to assume from this one crime that illegals are murderers. If there is a crime where three Americans kill an illegal immigrant, shouldwe assume that American citizens are murderers? Should our reaction be that is why we hate Americans?

There should be a debate regarding illegal immigration in this counry, but using isolated incidences of crime and generalizing should have no part in it.

I am sorry, but this is one isolated incident. Are we to assume from this one crime that illegals are murderers. If there is a crime where three Americans kill an illegal immigrant, shouldwe assume that American citizens are murderers? Should our reaction be that is why we hate Americans?

There should be a debate regarding illegal immigration in this counry, but using isolated incidences of crime and generalizing should have no part in it.

Its not that they murdered. Its that they just generally suck. It used to be that immigrants that came to america were respected, strong people who were looking for the true american way. Now they are fat, lazy, and think its funny that they can run over here and use our system to be fatter, and lazier. They are disgusting, and should be punished, then their asses should be deported.

Its not that they murdered. Its that they just generally suck. It used to be that immigrants that came to america were respected, strong people who were looking for the true american way. Now they are fat, lazy, and think its funny that they can run over here and use our system to be fatter, and lazier. They are disgusting, and should be punished, then their asses should be deported.

If we were to deport fat and lazy people, we would have to deport a lot of natural born Americans. My wife is from Colombia and I have spent time in Colombia. Their country does not have an obesity problem and they do not appear to be lazy people. All the Colombians I know in this country are hard working people who appreciate the economic opportunities in America and work hard to improve their lives.

As far as labeling immigrants nothing has changed. There is no "immigrants that came to America were respected, strong people." Immigrants have always threatened Americans. The Irish in the 1800s, the Italians after them, the Chinese, you name it, all have been maligned.

Do you realize that immigrants represent a greater portion of first-generation millionaires than their population? That is because they hustle and work hard to better their lives.

Now we have a problem with illegal immigration, a big one, but mindless hatred is not the answer.

I dont think I ever said hate. You will excuse my bluntness, growing up 11 miles from the border of mexico can really help you see the worst of immigration crap.

I dont think I ever said hate. You will excuse my bluntness, growing up 11 miles from the border of mexico can really help you see the worst of immigration crap.

OK, no hatred, just a little over-generalization. I am sure you have seen a lot of immigration crap where you live. I live in California's San Joaquin Valley and I have seen a lot too, but there are some good people too.

I regard the illegal immigration problem to be an economic problem as opposed to a moral one.

OK, no hatred, just a little over-generalization. I am sure you have seen a lot of immigration crap where you live. I live in California's San Joaquin Valley and I have seen a lot too, but there are some good people too.

I regard the illegal immigration problem to be an economic problem as opposed to a moral one.

I agree. They used to be respectable- just trying to earn an honest living in america. Now they are either collecting money from the government, or if they do happen to be working, alot of them are also sending their money straight to mexico.

Hispanics commit crime at very high rates in their own countries, what makes anyone think they would behave any different in America?

Tank is a fucking racist asshole. This fact explains so much.

Illegals are lazy thieven cock suckers who breed like rats and stink like hell but murderers?.......Maybe that's takin' it a bit to far.

But first let them work the plantation bought by black Americans. That would really piss them off!

If we were to deport fat and lazy people, we would have to deport a lot of natural born Americans. My wife is from Colombia and I have spent time in Colombia. Their country does not have an obesity problem and they do not appear to be lazy people. All the Colombians I know in this country are hard working people who appreciate the economic opportunities in America and work hard to improve their lives.

As far as labeling immigrants nothing has changed. There is no "immigrants that came to America were respected, strong people." Immigrants have always threatened Americans. The Irish in the 1800s, the Italians after them, the Chinese, you name it, all have been maligned.

Do you realize that immigrants represent a greater portion of first-generation millionaires than their population? That is because they hustle and work hard to better their lives.

Now we have a problem with illegal immigration, a big one, but mindless hatred is not the answer.

Love that Colombian coffee and Juan Valdez!

And they don't smell any better on this side of the border either!

Tank is a fucking racist asshole. This fact explains so much.

If he is a racist, what does that make those theiven lyin' lazy mother fucken illegals. Hey......I answered my own question. Never mind!

Forum List

Back