Four firefighters shot, two dead, Rochester fire

Probably some whacked out NRA member trying to prove a point that is responsible for this senseless act of violence.

This could have been prevented if we armed our firefighters

Two Firefighters Shot, Killed at Scene of Webster Fire - Rochester, News, Weather, Sports, and Events - 13WHAM.com

Webster, N.Y. -- Two firefighters have died after being shot at the scene of a fire on Lake Road in Webster early Monday.

Webster Police confirm that another two firefighters were also shot. They are being treated at Strong Memorial Hospital and are both listed in guarded condition.

So firefighters aren't safe from the gun nuts either.

So a home owner who could not afford his house payments was going to be kicked out decided to burn his home and to keep the fire department from putting the fire out he shot the firemen?
Thanks CRA.
See how a attack thread on the second amendment can be spinned?

Probably some whacked out NRA member trying to prove a point that is responsible for this senseless act of violence.

Actually, this is an accurate portrayal ... except for being a paid member of the NRA, its accurate to say any shooter is "whacked out" and "trying to prove a point".

And now, the gun nuts want to give them even easier access to guns.

Actually, this is an accurate portrayal ... except for being a paid member of the NRA, its accurate to say any shooter is "whacked out" and "trying to prove a point".

And now, the gun nuts want to give them even easier access to guns.

A friend of mine posted that instead of armed guards at every school, put a teacher in every gun shop.

Two Firefighters Shot, Killed at Scene of Webster Fire - Rochester, News, Weather, Sports, and Events - 13WHAM.com

Webster, N.Y. -- Two firefighters have died after being shot at the scene of a fire on Lake Road in Webster early Monday.

Webster Police confirm that another two firefighters were also shot. They are being treated at Strong Memorial Hospital and are both listed in guarded condition.

People used to drop bricks on firemen's heads when they responded to fires in New York, which is why they don't make open fire trucks anymore.

My cousin is a Rochester firefighter....Webster is the town just to the east of Rochester. I hope he was not involved in the initial shooting. But I have no doubt he knows those shot. This is just crazy! ^%$#*&^

I hope your cousin wasn't involved.

I remember when firefighters were considered our society's heros. They've never been as worshiped as football players, for example and its really disturbing that rw's now want fewer firefighters and that they be paid less.

But, you can be sure that someone like Warrior ("warrior" --- LOL) would be the first to cry for help if his own house was on fire. Same with law enforcement. Cowardly rw's, shivering and shaking in the dark polishing their little guns - they'd run for help at the first sign of trouble.

You remember that? When, exactly, did that fucking stop?

Is there a gun ban in New YOrk? I know there aren't many Republicans so,,,,

People used to drop bricks on firemen's heads when they responded to fires in New York, which is why they don't make open fire trucks anymore.

Must have been a conservative that came up with that solution...a liberal would have banned bricks.

Is there a gun ban in New YOrk? I know there aren't many Republicans so,,,,

Yes there are, but they live in the elite part of the state.

New York has the STRICTEST GUN LAWS in the United States.

Connecticut ranks NUMBER THREE in that category.

Yep, those strict gun laws work great, don't they?

Forum List

Back