Four Black Men Gang Rape 70 Year Old Mexican Man

So you think that a people that cause 3-4 times as many murders as whites(by population) shouldn't(social pressure) be expected to improve...Hell, we got to live with these people within the same fucking civilization, so we have a right to point this out. I doubt they will stop, but for you to demand us not judge them for the betterment of our society is stupid.

Left, right or middle you guys are a sorry excuse for an American. If in fact you are American. It's a shame your vote cancels mine out.
Just be glad it was another Grampa's ass and not your Grampa ass that these Negros raped

White trash.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZC6mxpgSYg&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Metallica My Friend Of Misery with lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

Left, right or middle you guys are a sorry excuse for an American. If in fact you are American. It's a shame your vote cancels mine out.
Just be glad it was another Grampa's ass and not your Grampa ass that these Negros raped

Truth be told you should be glad it wasn't me who ran into you. Many punks like you were my favorite past time in my youth.

You don't give a shit what the future of western civilization is as long as it is not white. You don't care if we become like the middle east or Eastern Africa...Just as long as people like me are no longer around. So you think we shouldn't fighting for lower crime and a better nation?

Are you really telling me that you're ok with those stats on murder and rape? I fucking condemn any rape or murder be it any race, but blacks seem to cause a lot of it anywhere on our planet. Within there home land it's mind blowing, but you don't care as you think it is a fucking JOKE that woman get raped. Just as long as the racist are destroyed!!! I(the racist) want a first world country sitting here in a hundred years, but you think that's done from thin air and not from people like me fighting for lower crime and higher standards. :eusa_pray:

Think about it for a while-- instead of laughing about rape and murder. You might come to the conclusion that laughing about it is sicker then me pointing it out!

Last edited:

You don't give a shit what the future of western civilization is as long as it is not white. You don't care if we become like the middle east or Eastern Africa...Just as long as people like me are no longer around. So you think we shouldn't fighting for lower crime and a better nation?

Are you really telling me that you're ok with those stats on murder and rape? I fucking condemn any rape or murder be it any race, but blacks seem to cause a lot of it anywhere on our planet. Within there home land it's mind blowing, but you don't care as you think it is a fucking JOKE that woman get raped. Just as long as the racist are destroyed!!! I(the racist) want a first world country sitting here in a hundred years, but you think that's done from thin air and not from people like me fighting for lower crime and higher standards. :eusa_pray:

Think about it for a while-- instead of laughing about rape and murder. You might come to the conclusion that laughing about it is sicker then me pointing it out!

I don't blame the entire black race for their crimes anymore than I blame the the entire white race for ours.

Just be honest with your hate and don't hide it in stats.

Reality check:

According to the FBI, black folk were responsible for 31.8% of the rapes in 2010, while whites were accountable for 65.7%....the total amount of recorded arrests for rapes was 15,503.

According to the FBI, black folk were responsible for 48.7% of murders in 2010, while white folk were accountable for 49.3%....the total amount of recorded arrests for murder was 8,641.

Just keeping it real amongst the propaganda spewed by our pointy hooded wearing friends.
The FBI counts Hispanics as white.

You're not thinking about the percentage difference. Whites make up 2/3rds of this nation and make up 65.7 percent, which is what you'd expect, but blacks are 13 percent of the population doing 31.8 percent of the rapes. See what I'm saying? We got to get that black rape rate down.

49.3 percent of all murders occurring from 13 percent of the population isn't good. Something that needs to be fixed...Don't you think?

No doubt that crime rates among black folk are relatively high, as it correlates directly with poverty and impoverished conditions.

But when you look at the actual raw numbers of the crimes committed, it's not exactly the wide spread epidemic that racists and white supremacists like to exaggerate.....more careful inspection shows that the majority of black crime is perpetraited against other blacks in poor minority neighborhoods.

Yes, crime should be lowered across the board....but to keep trying to imply that black folk are just generally more larcenous, violent, and are a major threat to the ENTIRE American population by myopically viewing crime stats is just disingenuous.

According to the FBI, black folk were responsible for 48.7% of murders in 2010, while white folk were accountable for 49.3%.
Shit, blacks are only 12% of the population but commit 49% of all murders.

Check it out:

https://www.google.com/search?sourc...S413US413&q=The+FBI+counts+Hispanics+as+white

Take out 49% of the 15,000 murders, then compare that result to the general population of blacks, whites, American's in generally.....then look at the FBI stats which show that the victims of black crime are overwhelmingly black living in poor, minority areas.

Bad crime rate, yes.....a threat to America in general, not really.

And as for who is counted as whom, the FBI has fucked up: The term Hispanic,as used in the United States is not a race but an umbrella term that lumps all peoples(regardless of race)of Latin America and Europe(Spain)as one group.Due to this fact,Hispanics may be of any race:White(of pure european ancestry,Black(African ancestry),American Indian(Mayans,Mixtecs,Zapotecs,etc..)Asi… Chinese,Japanese etc..ancestry)Mulatto(a person of mixed White & Black ancestry,Mestizo(a person of mixed White & American Indian ancestry,this term is also used for a person of mixed White & Asian ancestry.In europe the term Hispano(Hispanic)is only used when refering to White south western europeans(Portugal & Spain).

So it's on both sides of the race fence, you blithering idiot. SHIT!:razz:

This shit belongs in the David Duke section. You know,the section where all the loser scumbags hang out.

MOD PLEASE

O'please, this is a real problem that the black community has to face. Would you agree that blacks should work to get their crime rate down? We all have to live together, so that would be nice.:cool:

What would be "cool" is assholes like you weren't so accepting of whites leading in rapes and murders, while carrying on as if black folk are the only ones doing these things.....get down the poverty, racism, and the crimes will drop.

Forum List

Back