Four big things wrong with the Obama Dream Act Amnesty

Like hell. The EO just made the invasion worse. Millions of mexicans are heading to america right now knowing that they too will be granted amnesty if they just sign a piece of paper saying they are under 30 and in college and came here before they turned 16.

You counted them? Amazing. Your version is not going to happen. This is over.

While saying "heading to america right now" may not be accurate, there are Millions that enter the U.S. every year. 2011 saw approx. 11 million illegal immigrants entering the U.S. I would say that is an issue...

But your issue of how to get them out is over. They are home. The children are not safe from people like you. President Romney next year will create the immigration reform package that both parties will sign on to.

There will be no massive police round ups.

katzndogz, shoot, and other extremists: your concern is not going to be meet.

The executive order ended the problem and Romney will make you cry even more when he becomes president, on this issue.

Your nativism means nothing other than you are unhappy. Boo hoo.

An executive order can be rescinded by another executive order, just as obama did to so many of Bush's EOs.

That aside, you know that obama's edict is only good for two years right? In two years all those work permits and educational slots will be useless.

katzndogz, shoot, and other extremists: your concern is not going to be meet.

The executive order ended the problem and Romney will make you cry even more when he becomes president, on this issue.

Your nativism means nothing other than you are unhappy. Boo hoo.

An executive order can be rescinded by another executive order, just as obama did to so many of Bush's EOs.

That aside, you know that obama's edict is only good for two years right? In two years all those work permits and educational slots will be useless.

But you know that Romney will follow up and expand on what BHO has done. In two years, an immigration reform law will be part of our narrative, and the overwhelming majority of these Americans will be on the road to naturalization.

This is one of the reason so many of us mainstream GOP kept voting against the 'waka waka' crazy candidates of the far right in the primaries.

[
But your issue of how to get them out is over. They are home. .

Now that's silly. How can you say america is their home when the law says they're not even allowed to be here.???

Deport all known illegals - no exceptions. Let's have a president who will enforce the law.

[
Now that's silly. How can you say america is their home when the law says they're not even allowed to be here.??? Deport all known illegals - no exceptions. Let's have a president who will enforce the law.

Don't besilly, shooters. They are home, as much as you, and they are not going anywhere.

Watch Romney's in his term's first year and how he resolves the issue.

Massive deportations? Not hardly.

[
Shooters, how many violent incidents, including alcohol and drug offenses, have you had with the law? You should be honest. Just a word of advice.

You calling me a drunk driver??? I've never even been drunk in my entire life. And i never have used drugs. As for violence - yeah i beat up a few people. Not a lot. 3, 4 maybe 5 hundred.

[
Now that's silly. How can you say america is their home when the law says they're not even allowed to be here.??? Deport all known illegals - no exceptions. Let's have a president who will enforce the law.

Don't besilly, shooters. They are home, as much as you, and they are not going anywhere.

They are NOT home - they have invaded america illegally. And they WILL leave, if we stop giving them incentives to stay here. If illegal kids were not allowed in our schools, the parents would take the entire family back to whatever third world sewer they came from. Stop being a criminal coddler.

Four issues that need to be addressed:
#1) When the Democrats held both houses why did they not address the issue?
#2) Why is it that it took three years five months for the Big 0 to act?
#3) What are the repercussions moving forward as it regards amnesty and deportation of illegals?
#4) By what right does he have the authority to circumvent federal law?

So it's politics after all?

They are NOT home - they have invaded america illegally. And they WILL leave, if we stop giving them incentives to stay here. If illegal kids were not allowed in our schools, the parents would take the entire family back to whatever third world sewer they came from. Stop being a criminal coddler.

Stop it and consider. They are home. They are Americans. They are not leaving. And Romney will introduce a plan that will integrate them into the greater American narrative next year.

There are more Hispanic voters and others who want them here than there are of your type who want them gone.

Guess is going to carry the day.

Which president has deported the most illegals since WWII, TGG?

Allegedly Obama. But since I'm not saying Clinton or Bush II is the gold standard then I don't see why that really matters.

We are aware you "don't see" anything "that really matters."

And you are the one alleging.

Thank you Mister Wordsmith. My point is that the immigration system is broken and has been. And you had no counterpoint to that because there is none.

Which president has deported the most illegals since WWII, TGG?

Allegedly Obama. But since I'm not saying Clinton or Bush II is the gold standard then I don't see why that really matters.

"Allegedly?" You'd rather die than give credit where credit is due, wouldn't you.

I just have little faith in government stats. Frankly, it's possible that Bush's admin fudged the numbers lower to appear more "friendly" to illegals and it's possible that Obama's admin fudged the numbers higher to appear more "tough" on illegal immigration. In any event, I don't give either administration a passing grade on immigration so it's not worth getting hung up on a word.

Forum List

Back