Four big things wrong with the Obama Dream Act Amnesty

[

Don't need one. Common knowledge informs us all that legislation and EOs are constitutional until a court says they aren't.

EOs are constitutional? Where does it say that.? Article 1 section 1 says "ALL legislative powers herein granted shall be vested in a congress of the united states". No mention of the president having legislative power.

Legislative powers means making a law. Obama is the President, but he's a King. Only Congress can make a law.

Obama is the head of the Executive Branch, and as such he is entitled to run that branch in any way he sees fit - as long as he follows Federal law. If he wasn't following Federal law in this case, there would be all kinds of law suits to force him to rescind his order. So far, I haven't seen a single case appear. Have you?

Which president has deported the most illegals since WWII, TGG?

Impossible to say. Obozo says it's him but only an idiot believes a president who told his book publisher to falsely say he was born in kenya.

Obozo says it's him? Actually, he didn't say so. In fact, that was part of the problem. He wasn't sharing what he was doing, and people therefore thought he was playing golf. I understand that's a logical assumption when one doesn't have much brain power.

DHS/ICE reveal highest immigration enforcement numbers on record in fiscal year 2010

Removal Statistics - 2011

Looks to me like the information is freely available if you want to look at it. Obama would like to be thought of as "out playing golf" so that the Hispanics don't make too much of a big deal over the numbers, but even Faux News had to admit that Obama had a RECORD number of deportations this year, and even more slated for next year (way down at the bottom of this story - can't have facts distorting the wingnuts vision of reality).

[

I disagree with your whole Obozo attitude and the fact that you felt the need to comment on his race, as if his race matters at all, but I do concede those points you make as being legitimate

Then you haven't been paying attention. With obozo, everything is about race. His father taught him that whites are the devil and he believes it and he's acting on that belief.
Actions do speak louder than words, and we have to continually be watchful of the actions of Obama (his every move), and yes it is all because of his upbringing and past associations in which do send up many red flags after we had found out alot about his past and upbringing, for whom is now President Obama.

Everymove seems to be politically motivated more than ever lately, and is geared or targetted towards minority voting blocks, instead of him being the President of all Americans, he mostly works this angle instead in which could be a redflag for all Americans who have a stake in this nation as well.

Any amnesty is bad news. Lots of people allowed illegals to come into the U.S. just to make profit off of them and wealthy U.S. citizens indeed made millions off illegals while Average U.S. citizens lost wealth due to wage surpression and Illegals getting promoted into jobs that paid well. Now we have illegal immigrants trying to control social forums too. They are here in masses.

Illegal immigration is only good for the wealthy and illegal immigrants.

Any amnesty is bad news. Lots of people allowed illegals to come into the U.S. just to make profit off of them and wealthy U.S. citizens indeed made millions off illegals while Average U.S. citizens lost wealth due to wage surpression and Illegals getting promoted into jobs that paid well. Now we have illegal immigrants trying to control social forums too. They are here in masses.

Which is why Dems move so slowly on the issue (it's a great stick to poke Reps with) and why Reps do nothing too strenuous about the problem at all (can't have Agro-America hiring Americans at minimum wage and paying bennies just to pick crops).

It all was a classic example and/or illustration of America selling her soul for silver and gold, while leaving so many behind in the process..

Which is why Dems move so slowly on the issue (it's a great stick to poke Reps with) and why Reps do nothing too strenuous about the problem at all (can't have Agro-America hiring Americans at minimum wage and paying bennies just to pick crops).
The crop picking was never a problem to begin with, we had always allowed foriegn help to come in and do that, but where it all went bad, is when the American government, and employers of many American workers & their companies that were worked for, began looking to replace the American tax payer/hard worker with an illegal or two, and this for many industries across America it slowly crept forward, until it went into warp drive during the late 90's and 2000's.

Those illegal immigrants don't work for pennies anymore. I watch the news constantly and talk to all kinds of people in my area. Those illegals on welfare stand on the corners in front of home depot and the nurseries and get 10 to 12 bucks an hour if they do get someone stopping and picking them up for labor. I was watching a TV show that interviewed a few illlegals standing on corners waiting for work and they said they won't go for under $9.00 an hour.

The illegals get $8.00 an hour doing factory work and construction grunt work then get promoted into higher paying positions once they get the hang of doing a job. The ones that don't get promoted get raises to pay for the home loans the banks are giving them. The hispanic crews in factories and construction are so frick'in huge they hire hispanics to supervise these large crews at premium wages. All you see are caucasion managers and hispanic supervisors with all hispanic crews. There's absolutely no white or black faces to be seen in the work crews either. If you aren't an illegal hispanic you ain't gett'in the work.

What all the illegal aliens have seems to me is what U.S. citizens had before the illegal alien invasion our proud elected officials are letting go on for their own personal profits.

The wealthy see all these illegals that don't have anything as potential sales and profits as the illegals take all our money and spend it on the lifesyles and stuff U.S. citizens are losing.

Last edited:
Those illegal immigrants don't work for pennies anymore. I watch the news constantly and talk to all kinds of people in my area. Those illegals on welfare stand on the corners in front of home depot and the nurseries and get 10 to 12 bucks an hour if they do get someone stopping and picking them up for labor. I was watching a TV show that interviewed a few illlegals standing on corners waiting for work and they said they won't go for under $9.00 an hour.

The illegals get $8.00 an hour doing factory work and construction grunt work then get promoted into higher paying positions once they get the hang of doing a job. The ones that don't get promoted get raises to pay for the home loans the banks are giving them. The hispanic crews in factories and construction are so frick'in huge they hire hispanics to supervise these large crews at premium wages. All you see are caucasion managers and hispanic supervisors with all hispanic crews. There's absolutely no white or black faces to be seen in the work crews either. If you aren't an illegal hispanic you ain't gett'in the work.

What all the illegal aliens have seems to me is what U.S. citizens had before the illegal alien invasion our proud elected officials are letting go on for their own personal profits.

The wealthy see all these illegals that don't have anything as potential sales and profits as the illegals take all our money and spend it on the lifesyles and stuff U.S. citizens are losing.
Whats funny, is how these idiot American managers and/or owners couldn't see the tree's for the forest in it all... I mean how long did they think they could dupe the American worker in these ways, before it came home to roost finally? This nation is full of Judus Oscareits big time these days (sell outs) for silver and gold in the form of extreme profits at any expense, thus never thinking that it will all soon emplode on them just as it had in 2008 finally. Many Americans are still fighting this battle to date..

Like John Wayne yells in the western movie as Mr. "Rooster Cogburn" in affect of, and this while on the river with Katheryn Hepburn feeling almost defeated or so they thought, " IT's PAY DAY BOY's, NOW COME on and GETCHA SOME".

New Topics

Forum List

Back