Founding Fathers' words on the second amendment!

Libs will try to blame Bush for anything and everything

the Kennedy family has a history of underworld ties and bootlegging - does that make Teddy guilty?

You always skirt answering questions by blaming the democrats. I agree with you that most democrats are pieces of shit. But none equate to revamping Hitlers New World Order. Bush and his neo-conmen are every bit as Nazi as Hitler.

bush_hitler.jpg

bush-hitler1.jpg

Would any of you mind if I were to say a few things about the meaning of the 2nd amendment, before you get back to calling Bush a Nazi and each other a bunch of buffoons?

The intention of the Framers is pretty clear on the 2nd amendment. In modern language, it would read:

"Since an armed and capable populace is necessary for security and freedom, the right of ordinary people to own and carry guns and other such weapons, cannot be taken away or restricted."

Does this pretty much sum up what the Founding Fathers intended?

---------------------------------

We now return you to your usual purse fight.

:cuckoo:

and you are equating bootlegging to the holocaust? nice touch.

can you answer the question, yes or no? Did Prescott Bush have ties to the Third Reich?

Libs can't stop playing the Hitler card

as they do the race card

The Kennedy's do not have a clean family history but that you don't see people using it to attack Teddy

Would any of you mind if I were to say a few things about the meaning of the 2nd amendment, before you get back to calling Bush a Nazi and each other a bunch of buffoons?

The intention of the Framers is pretty clear on the 2nd amendment. In modern language, it would read:

"Since an armed and capable populace is necessary for security and freedom, the right of ordinary people to own and carry guns and other such weapons, cannot be taken away or restricted."

Does this pretty much sum up what the Founding Fathers intended?

---------------------------------

We now return you to your usual purse fight.

:cuckoo:

Paul is a troll and can't help himself

I didn't say you were. I asked if you were referring to the man generally considered to be the patriarch of the Kennedy family when you mentioned the Kennedy family history. If you're not referring to Joe then you may need to enlarge on your point a bit.

Libs have attacked Pres Bush's family

I have not attacked Teddy's family - only what he does and has said

How has the Bush family been attacked?

Supp question - are the attacks valid or invalid? In other words are they statements of fact or are they simply made up?

Try his daughters, his wife, his father, and brothers

Valid only to the left when they try to score political points with their kook base

Try his daughters, his wife, his father, and brothers

Valid only to the left when they try to score political points with their kook base

Ah the Twins. Hell man they bring that stuff on themselves. Couple of crazy kids, they really are letting their parents down. Laura? I'm not into gossip about her and I don't give a toss about the allegations about her being a go-to girl for dope or about the fatal accident she had in Tx. That is shit. His father? History for me, he's no longer the president. Brothers. Old Jeb ain't never gonna be Prez. 'Nuff said. Neal is it? The Savings and Loan expert? The unethical businessman? Hey if everything said about him is a lie why the hell doesn't he sue?

But since the GOP started this smearing shit over people's families - uh uh uh, don't deny it, Rove made his name on that kind of fucking about with people's families and reputations - you shouldn't whine too much.

For mine debates should be kept to policy. Americans have made much of "character" of politicians in the political fight. And that's your prerogative but don't snivel when karma bites your arse.

Ah the Twins. Hell man they bring that stuff on themselves. Couple of crazy kids, they really are letting their parents down. Laura? I'm not into gossip about her and I don't give a toss about the allegations about her being a go-to girl for dope or about the fatal accident she had in Tx. That is shit. His father? History for me, he's no longer the president. Brothers. Old Jeb ain't never gonna be Prez. 'Nuff said. Neal is it? The Savings and Loan expert? The unethical businessman? Hey if everything said about him is a lie why the hell doesn't he sue?

But since the GOP started this smearing shit over people's families - uh uh uh, don't deny it, Rove made his name on that kind of fucking about with people's families and reputations - you shouldn't whine too much.

For mine debates should be kept to policy. Americans have made much of "character" of politicians in the political fight. And that's your prerogative but don't snivel when karma bites your arse.

Nothing like a warm and fuzzy liberal

Is that a white flag you're holding? Or have you just run out of ideas?

Not at all

Libs can smear anyone that want - but when the tables are turned they rant about the "politics of personal destruction"

Never actually repeat what libs say and do - that is hate speech to them

On the Dems side it is a way of life

I asked you a straight question. Does smear have a place in politics?

"I want to say to you, RSR, that I do not have your talent for obfuscation, for distortion, for confusing language, and for doubletalk. And I must confess to you that I am glad that I do not!.....

All right, sir, let me ask you one simple question: Do you,RSR, deny that there is a place in politics for smear? Yes or no—don’t wait for the translation—yes or no?"

Points for identifying who inspired that couple of paragraphs.

Or to be more direct. Just answer the fucking question.

I asked you a straight question. Does smear have a place in politics?

"I want to say to you, RSR, that I do not have your talent for obfuscation, for distortion, for confusing language, and for doubletalk. And I must confess to you that I am glad that I do not!.....

All right, sir, let me ask you one simple question: Do you,RSR, deny that there is a place in politics for smear? Yes or no—don’t wait for the translation—yes or no?"

Points for identifying who inspired that couple of paragraphs.

Or to be more direct. Just answer the fucking question.

Since libs cannot win with liberalsim they have to say Reublicans want to kill people, poison the air and water, they want people to stay in wheelechairs, ect

Libs can't resist smearing their opponets - for them it is a way of life

Forum List

Back