Founding Fathers against Obama

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
I just finished a couple hours of studying the Founding Fathers. They gave ominous warnings against people like Obama and I'm convinced that they would resolutely defy Obama were they alive today.

"We must not let our rulers load us with perpetual debt." -- Thomas Jefferson

I just finished a couple hours of studying the Founding Fathers. They gave ominous warnings against people like Obama and I'm convinced that they would resolutely defy Obama were they alive today.

They never would have ratified the Constitution if they were alive today

The Federalists would view Obama as an insult to their ideas...

Obamy is a tyrant - and so is every progressive in the United States.

The actual problem is pandering incompetents W and Reagan, obviously. Duh. Not Obama cleaning up their messes, dupe. LOL

Reagan left us a high but manageable debt. Dubya aand Obama most certainly created a perpetual debt problem. Especially Obama.

Some of us reverently study history. Others are the ignoramuses who the Founding Fathers warned about.
Yeah...the latter would be you.

You wouldn't have spouted your ignorant chirp were that to be true. But moving forward, give me some evidence to suggest that the Founding Fathers would be for Obama.

"A government of, by and for the people"....not 1% of the people...but all the people.
How's that for starters?

The actual problem is pandering incompetents W and Reagan, obviously. Duh. Not Obama cleaning up their messes, dupe. LOL

Reagan left us a high but manageable debt. Dubya aand Obama most certainly created a perpetual debt problem. Especially Obama.

What, in your opinion, separates "manageable debt" from "perpetual debt"?

Some of us reverently study history. Others are the ignoramuses who the Founding Fathers warned about.

You wouldn't have spouted your ignorant chirp were that to be true.

what kind of "logic" is that? if it were true then he wouldn't ahve said it?? HUH? LOL

But moving forward, give me some evidence to suggest that the Founding Fathers would be for Obama.

You made the claim that they are against obama, prove your argument. I am certain based on your "extensive" research it should be easy enough for you to provide examples of them being "against obama." LOL

However, my guess is the best you have are out of context quotes that you try to desperately apply to obama even though they don't. Then you will declare yourself the "winner" and a genius even though you failed to substantiate your own argument. LOL

Last edited:
And how would they feel about the standing military and being the worlds police?

How about the Highway superfund used to blackmail the States?

How do you think they'd feel when they found out growing hemp was a federal crime and that the flowers of that marvlous plant was deemed to be of no medicinal value by the same federal government?

I seriously doubt they would focus on any one president but rather how the country evolved to being the nanny super state that we are now.

You wouldn't have spouted your ignorant chirp were that to be true. But moving forward, give me some evidence to suggest that the Founding Fathers would be for Obama.

"A government of, by and for the people"....not 1% of the people...but all the people.
How's that for starters?

Thomas Jefferson would call that a misleading statement.

"A rigid economy of the public contributions and absolute interdiction of all useless expenses will go far towards keeping the government honest and unoppressive."

How honest is government? How much useless expenses have they created? They have oppressed us.

"Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories." - TJ

"Excessive taxation will carry reason & reflection to every man's door, and particularly in the hour of election." - TJ

And here's what Jefferson thought of your 99/1 Red Herring:

"For I agree with you that there is a natural aristocracy among men. The grounds of this are virtue and talents." - TJ

"If we can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people, under the pretence of taking care of them, they must become happy." - TJ

"I hope we shall... crush in its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed corporations, which dare already to challenge our government to a trial of strength and bid defiance to the laws of our country."
- Thomas Jefferson

825.gif
825.gif
825.gif
825.gif
825.gif

Forum List

Back