Found. The third and Final Testament.

GreatestIam

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2012

The third and Final Testament is being written by Gnostic thinkers and the only truth that you can trust. The reason that you will trust it is simply because it is your truth based on your understanding of reality and largely based on your feelings. That is why you can and will have complete trust in it and your God.

The Jewish God was the first and only monotheistic God. That God was adopted and corrupted by Constantine and the Catholic Orthodox church that he bought. This new Church reversed much of the initial Jewish thinking of God and returned to the more ancient thinking of a triune God of war. To solidify their position they killed many Gnostics and Jews and in the Gnostic case, tried to eradicate their thinking by burning all Gnostic scriptures. They missed a few and failed Just as Hitler failed in his book burning campaign.

The Jewish and Gnostic religions were religions designed to create thinking autonomous humans who did not need big brother church and it’s hierarchical guides to lead people by the nose to a God. Gnostics used their gospels to accomplish that desired end. God to Gnostics was an internalized experience gained through apotheosis. Gnosticism is the personal connection to God that Christianity speaks of but never accomplishes. This is because their focus is to the hierarchy of the Church and not to God. The Christian highlighted obedience over thinking, even as most religions of the day were highlighting enlightenment or the finding of the right way as the path to their religions and Gods. This dogmatic reliance on obedience squelched any progress for Christianity and caused stagnation of mind and soul. Gnostics, like Gnostic Jesus and even the Christian Jesus, spoke of a God within each of us and thought the body to be the temple of God. Gnostics sought and achieved apotheosis and a true personal relationship to their God. Gnostics took to heart the notion that the laws of God were written on the heart. Something Christianity only gave passing reference to and substituted instead their “WORD of God”.

Gnosticism recognizes that you cannot gain the knowledge that produces wisdom and a good moral sense by not questioning the status quo. It demands that all concepts be questioned. So does the bible but Christians are never taught this by their church hierarchies who want sheep for followers and not thinking autonomous people. That would be too Gnostic.

It is my view that the third and Final Testament of the bible is being written in our time. Elaine Pagels has put chapter one in place for us to read and ponder with her book titled Adam, Eve and the Serpent.

Adam, Eve, and the Serpent by Elaine Pagels

In our age, with most having access to knowledge through modern communication devices and the net means that we need no longer be hamstrung by domineering religious hierarchies and we can and will seek the God within. As more find God, society will finally stabilize into the period of long term social stability that we have been seeking forever.

God has had quite a ride but is now close. The Old Testament showed us how unsavory a God can be. The New Testament replaced that immoral God and placed an archetypal Jesus, a man with excellent but unworkable rhetoric, above that God. This was done with Jesus’ proclamation of heaven only through me. The Jewish version of the Old Testament tried to give man autonomy with Eden as our elevation. Man has become as Gods. Christianity backed us up, for good or evil by calling Eden our fall and creating sheepish followers who were not to question but only obey. Love be damned as man’s first principle. The New Testament tries to return us to man and Gods highest ideal of love for all. It fails because Constantine tied Jesus to the unsavory God of the Old Testament and returned to the older more barbaric style of the Old Testament God with a new and improved hell for those who will not obey. A fatal error that has backed up human thinking by 1,600 years.

Man’s Last and Final Testament, one that can only be Gnostic thanks to the mental flexibility of it’s adherents, will promote love through thought; following the unworkable rhetoric of Jesus but in a more workable way.

Man, God’s most fantastic achievement, not creation, is almost ready to take his rightful place as master of himself.

Many Christians use the bible as their external conscience. They will realize that the ancients were right and that the laws of God are to be internalized and written on our hearts. Do not fear being your own master. It will give you both pain and pleasure and you will sometimes curse it but you will know that it is as good as God intended it to be.

Seek God. He is getting near thanks to Gnosticism. Chapter one is written. If you choose to be enlightened and stop having to obey masters and take your rightful place as master of one. Jesus was here to free man, not enslave him. He was a Jew and knew Eden was our elevation and not our fall.

Jesus show the way with his question; Have ye forgotten that ye are Gods?

What is your answer?

Regards
DL

Are you mental?

The third and Final Testament is being written by Gnostic thinkers and the only truth that you can trust. The reason that you will trust it is simply because it is your truth based on your understanding of reality and largely based on your feelings. That is why you can and will have complete trust in it and your God.

That's not found. That's fabrication.

you can't write a book and say you found it.

thread, logic and common sense fail.

Are you mental?

You missed the point.

Do you follow the thinking of others or your own?
Do you lead or follow and do you never want to lead?

Regards
DL

Are you mental?

You missed the point.

Do you follow the thinking of others or your own?
Do you lead or follow and do you never want to lead?

Regards
DL
You are following satans lead. The Bible is the truth. What you posted is more of non-believers lies. Grow up.

There already is ai Third Testament: The Book of Mormon. But it's not the final testament because God hasnt finished speaking. Nor has He finished His work.

Ive finished being controversial right now:)

There already is ai Third Testament: The Book of Mormon. But it's not the final testament because God hasnt finished speaking. Nor has He finished His work.

Actually I was going to point that out myself about the book of Mormon. What GreatestIam is posting would be more accurately be described as a new form of religion or a branch off of a religion. While the story or history of Judeo/Christianity isn't completely written, the Bible HAS been finished. The only thing we can expect to be new is the lives of the Saints. That will continue to be written until the final day.

I don't know what makes you think all Chrisitans follow like sheep or they don't personally know God. I'm Christian, I question, I think, I have a personal relationship with God. You need to check out some of the more evangelical churches.

[Quote"As more find God, society will finally stabilize into the period of long term social stability that we have been seeking forever."Quote]

I think the Muslims have a Loooong way to go before that happens.

Actually I was going to point that out myself about the book of Mormon. What GreatestIam is posting would be more accurately be described as a new form of religion or a branch off of a religion. While the story or history of Judeo/Christianity isn't completely written, the Bible HAS been finished. The only thing we can expect to be new is the lives of the Saints. That will continue to be written until the final day.

I guess that depends how we define the Bible being finished.

Hey GaIa(Look at that. The Earth Goddess from Greek Mythology. )

Christians think. The problem is why do some follow the man who teaches the religion over the man whom the religion is about. I can only protulate that there exist some emotional ties that causes some to do this.

Christians think. The problem is why do some follow the man who teaches the religion over the man whom the religion is about. I can only protulate that there exist some emotional ties that causes some to do this.
Christianity is following Jesus, who is the Son of God.

Also, gaia is a fake entity made up by morons.

I don't know what makes you think all Chrisitans follow like sheep or they don't personally know God. I'm Christian, I question, I think, I have a personal relationship with God. You need to check out some of the more evangelical churches.

[Quote"As more find God, society will finally stabilize into the period of long term social stability that we have been seeking forever."Quote]

I think the Muslims have a Loooong way to go before that happens.

Always the other guy eh.

Regards
DL

I just call that old tribal mentality.
It is a natural tendency that we should try to rid ourselves of.
They serve the self more than the community in this day and age.

Regards
DL

Christianity is following Jesus, who is the Son of God.

Sure. The son that your genocidal God had murdered when there was no need to.

And you follow such a God!

Regards
DL

Forum List

Back