Found my old Playground Project for Afghanistan

HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
Al-Lail Playground Project

This project entitles making playgrounds for the Kids of war torn areas out of donated and discarded materials such as used tires and wood posts etc. The main component of such a playground design is that it fits in to local culture and gives them a project to work together with and feel a sense of accomplishment through. These projects serve to stimulate social interaction and creative play, with the objective to stimulate post-war healing by fostering creativity and cooperative play among the deprived youth.

I have available with the project plan a list of steps for the project coordinator to go by, I also have many pictures of possible objects for the playground.

I'm also working on getting various blue print
and designs for specific processes of building those playground items.

Spur similar projects and ideas by soliciting volunteers from war torn areas & areas surrounding war torn areas that assist and aid through volunteer efforts and social projects like I did back in 2002.
playhouseswing.jpg
fortswing2.jpg
playhousebuildingplan.jpg
fortswing.jpg
fortressplayset.jpg
swingtire.jpg

You gotta love those wood pallets, you can build these or even cabin shelters with discarded pallets and many industries give them away free for your removal.
Craigslist often has ads in many regions in the free stuff section where companies offer free pallets.

Forum List

Back